44 // part two

Year Seven

Next up, the Marauders had made their way to the amazing Great Hall. The place for all parties, the place for announcements, the place for celebrations, and the place where the Marauders had met. Where Y/n and James had met. The Marauders walked over to the Gryffindor table in the hall, and they took a seat.

"Remember? Remember sitting here and hanging out every day? Remember having conversations about literally anything? Guys, this is literally the spot where we became us." Remus stated, dreamily looking around the Great Hall.

Sirius nodded. "Well. I guess this is basically the last time we're ever gonna sit in these chairs." he said, as he slowly raised his eyebrows and looked down. Y/n gave him a death glare. "Sirius, don't make me sad. You know what happens when I get sad." she said, shaking her head. Sirius rolled his eyes.

James smiled, memories clouding his eyes. "We have had so many amazing moments here.. I can't even believe it. This castle is literally the most important thing to me right now and this is just.. the last day we're going to spend in it. I mean, what's up with that?" he complained, as he put his head down on the table.

"For once in your life you say something that actually makes sense. Wow, that's new." Y/n joked, as she stood up from the old wooden chair. "You guys, I hope it's okay with you if James and I go out to the Black Lake for a bit; alone." she continued, looking at Remus and Sirius for an OK.

"Have your fun, keep it PG." Remus snarkily mocked, grinning. Sirius nodded, getting blushy from Remus' sarcasm. James rolled his eyes. "See you later, losers." he joked, taking Y/n's hand and walking toward the exit of the castle.

Remus and Sirius looked at each other, love and admiration in their eyes. Clearly they had absolutely fallen for each other. Sirius coughed, ruining the moment, and making it awkward. "You're just too cute." Remus sighed.

Y/n and James had gone to the most important part of Hogwarts for them; the Black Lake. The stunning, memorable, astounding Black Lake.

Y/n sat down on the dark grass, proceeding to lay down on her stomach so she could see and admire the beautiful and unforgettable lake. James laid next to her, but he surely wasn't looking at the lake. He was looking at Y/n, admiring her, and having some trouble believing the fact that he was now able to spend the rest of his life with this, this gorgeous girl. James smiled, just a bit. All those times where he thought that Y/n would never like him, that Y/n despised him.. well, turns out none of those thoughts had been true.

"How do you do it?" James whispered, breaking the peaceful silence.

"Hm?" Y/n mumbled, as she had been in focus with the lake, causing her to zone out.

James grinned. "I said, how do you do it? How are you so.. I don't know, flawless? Now I don't mean to be cliché or anything but, I think you're literally perfect. I don't even know how someone
as beautiful as you can exist." he shyly rambled, blushing and breaking eye contact with Y/n as he looked down on the ground.

Y/n turned bright red. Imagine that, an engaged couple who still get flustered by compliments.

"James! I- what? No! I am not! If anything, you're the perfect one here!!" Y/n exclaimed, stuttering since she was barely even able to put a sentence together because of how flustered she was.

"But! Thank you anyways!! I love you!!" Y/n shouted, only making her situation more embarrassing. She covered her face with her hands as she looked down to the ground.

James couldn't help but laugh. "Don't you see what I mean?! You just proved it to yourself! You're just, adorable." he added, raising his eyebrows and smiling at Y/n, who was blushing like crazy. She rolled over on her back and looked back at James.

"Maybe you win this time, you really caught me here all embarrassed and flustered." Y/n chuckled, rolling her eyes. James slyly smiled.

"This, this is definitely my absolute favourite part of this place. You know that for sure." Y/n muttered, looking back at James. She sat down and began to pick at the dark grass, feeling the light humidity hit her.

"Funny how I remember everything we've done here.. like, the time when I first told you that I love you. You remember too, right?" James asked hopefully, sitting down next to Y/n and resting his head on her shoulder.

"Do I remember? Crystal clear." Y/n smiled, lightly kissing the top of James' head as she wrapped her arm around him.

"This spot right here? This is where you asked me to be your girlfriend. One of the best days of my life." Y/n described, cringing at her cheesiness, but smiling anyways.

James closed his eyes and smiled. "Ah, you'll never have an idea of how afraid I was when I had asked you out. But nothing could amount to the fear I had when I proposed to you, which, by the way, was also right here at this spot." he said, taking Y/n's warm hand into his own.

"Oh wow, James, you won't ever understand how happy I was when you proposed, it was almost like a dream. Definitely the best day of my life. Y/n muttered, a small smile growing on her lips.

"Never as happy as I was." James muttered under his breath, blushing.

Y/n and James shared one last kiss, a kiss that held endless memories, a kiss that they knew would never ever be forgotten.

The two pulled away from each other and grinned like two little idiots.

"I can't believe I fell in love with you." Y/n exclaimed, chuckling.

"Right back at you, nerd." James fired back, winking at Y/n.

And at that moment, the couple heard a distant familiar voice coming from somewhere near them.

"Hey, lovebirds! Train's about to leave soon, let's go!" shouted Sirius' raspy voice.

James stood up, taking Y/n's hand and helping her up. The two began walking towards Hogwarts, or, in other words, home.

HII HI SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! ANYWAYS ANYWAYS W O W THANK U ALL SO SO MUCH FOR 53K READS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT SERIOUSLY!!! I APPRECIATE & LOVE ALL OF U MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE <3 <3

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER XX LEAVE THEORIES IN THE COMMENTS I'LL B REPLYING TO ALL OF THEM

SEE YOU FOR PART THREE <3

- z