59 PART ONE

Peter Pettigrew had been faced with a difficult choice.

He could either, you know, betray his closest friends in the world, or live.

He truly didn't wanna rat out Y/n and James. They were his best friends in the whole world. But, Peter did what needed to be done. In the end, his life was important, too, right?

The wedding was tomorrow. Oh my God— the wedding was tomorrow.

All this time had led up to— tomorrow. Y/n's wedding day. James's wedding day. Oh yeah, this was a pretty big day for the both of them.

Y/n was, well, to say the least, freaking out. James wasn't any better, either. They were both trying to keep their cool, but the pure anxiety and excitement of the upcoming day was almost too much for them to handle.

I mean— getting married!!!! To James Potter!!! Y/n was having trouble convincing herself that she wasn't just having a really, really, good dream.

And James— getting married to Y/n L/n? Well, that was just way too good to be true. James had this stupid smile on his face for the whole day, that couldn't even be wiped off when Y/n kissed him.

Why, this wedding day was going to be special.

Sure, people get married all of the time, but it's very rare for those two people to be soulmates.  In Y/n and James' situation, were they soulmates? Oh, of course. No question about it.

They never necessarily talked about it, but James and Y/n both very well knew that they were indeed soulmates, meant for each other.

And soulmates die together... right?

—-

HIII OK SO I DECIDED TO MAKE 59 A THREE PART CHAPTER!!!! mainly because i've been facing a TON of writers block & i've been so busy and i have to upload SOMETHING,, so thanks for bearing with me!! i hope y'all enjoy this third of a chapter lmao i promise the next 2 wont take that long to write<3