48

-

Y/n laughed and ran her hand through her hair. "James and I are going to move in here." she replied.

Sirius gasped, and Remus raised his eyebrows. "I'm so happy for you two! James, was this your idea?" Sirius asked. James nodded, smirking. Remus just pulled the couple into another hug.

Sirius snickered. "I thought the answer would be something completely different." he said, laughing. Y/n rolled her eyes. James chuckled.

"Well, what are you guys waiting for? Come in!" James said.

- T I M E   S K I P -

Hours had passed, and all the Marauders had done was play board games, watch movies, and talk. Obviously, a very very productive day. 

"So, uh.. Guys? I don't know how to say this but uh, what do we do now? I mean, like, we're.. adults now. We have to get jobs and, do adult things.." Sirius began, obvious confusion in his voice.

"Sirius, do you want an honest answer? Here it is: I don't know. I'm just as confused as you are, Padfoot." Y/n replied, a goofy smile on her face. 

Remus face palmed. "Ah, you guys,  please tell me you at least have some sort of plan for your life?" he asked, raising his eyebrows as he leaned back on the couch.

Y/n shrugged and nodded her head to say 'yes'. Sirius just straight up said no. 

"Well at least someone here knows what they're going to do with their life. Y/n, what you got?" James asked, smiling at his soon to be wife.

"Well, the only thing that I'm not completely sure of is what job i want. But everything else is pretty much planned. Thanks to you, James, we already have a house together." she began, glancing at James.

"And honestly the biggest thing I've wanted for the past few years was to have a beautiful home like this. But besides that, I want to get married to James, you know, have kids real soon, be financially stable, grow old together, and just to be happy with each other." she finished, happiness filling her mind just at the thought.

James snapped his neck to look towards Y/n, his eyes extremely wide. 

Y/n looked at him calmly. "What's wrong?" she said. Sirius and Remus crossed their arms and watched this unfold with a sly smile on their faces.

"You said- you- What?" James said, unable to even put a single sentence together.

Y/n tilted her head. "What are you talking about? Are you okay is anything wrong?" she asked, confusion in her voice.

"Kids?" was all James could blurt out. 

Y/n immediately blushed. Oh, God. She said that out loud? It was now her turn to freak out.

She nervously laughed. "James? W-What do you mean kids? I didn't say anything about-" she began but was quickly interrupted by a very flustered James.

"No, no no!! You just said- you just said you wanted to have kids!! I swear you said that Y/n!!" he panicked, his eyes still wide. As he spoke he waved his hands around in useless motions.

"N-No I didn't," Y/n stuttered, her voice going unnaturally high.

"Y/n, love, I know you said it and you don't need to worry I understand. But, I mean, we're not even married yet. A-are you already thinking about having children?" he replied, raising his eyebrows.

Y/n shook her head. "James, I- I understand that we're still engaged and we just got out of Hogwarts and I didn't even move in yet- but you gotta understand, soon we're going to start a family. R-right?" she continued, her voice shaking just a little bit as she tried to keep it steady. 

James shook his head. "Y/n it's too early it's too early I swear-" he began, panicking yet again as Y/n interrupted him.

"And I understand that, James. I understand that it's too early I just wish you'd listen for once in your life and hear what I'm trying to say," Y/n said back, anger slowly and slowly beginning to take over her patience.

Sirius and Remus looked at each other and knew this was not the time or place for them to be present in. They got up and walked away. 

"Oh would you look at that, Y/n, you've scared them off. Nice job! You truly must be proud of yourself right now." James sassily said, as Sirius and Remus stopped as they were walking away. They looked back and shook their heads, as the last thing they wanted right now was to be involved in this.

Y/n scoffed. "Really? So this is my  fault now isn't it? Well isn't that just perfect? I talk about my hopes for the future for the first time and all of a sudden you're all upset? Grow up." she replied, her sarcasm increasing. 

James seemed as if he was going to say something, but he saved it, much to Y/n's delight.

She turned around and walked away, going upstairs to James' bedroom, soon to be both of theirs.

She walked in and gently closed the door, not wanting to damage it. Y/n laid down on the bed, her face down on a pillow. She didn't even want to think about what had just happened. Everything had been going so magical with her and James, and now? An argument? Really? 

Y/n really couldn't believe it, or more so she didn't want to believe it. She couldn't tell if she was more angry, sad, shocked, or just straight out confused. But more than anything, although she didn't know it at that moment then, all she wanted was for this argument to end.

- m e a n w h i l e - 

James sat on the couch in his living room. Sirius and Remus had left by now, they were probably in one of the guest bedrooms.

James couldn't believe what had just happened between him and Y/n. He never thought something like this would happen, and so soon!  He wanted to fix things. That's right. James Potter, most stubborn man in the world, feeling bad. He began to realize how incredibly wrong he was and how incredibly right Y/n was. 

He began to walk upstairs, and he knocked on the door of the bedroom that Y/n was in.

-

HII ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER I HOPE U GUYS LIKE THIS ONE AND I'LL SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPTER MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT OK BYE

- Z