21

Summer of  Year Four

(author's note: i'm going to make the summer chapters pretty short, because they're not that important to the story :> tbh, go ahead and skip this chapter, it really isn't important lmao)

-

"Come on, Remus. It would be the greatest prank ever!" Sirius exclaimed. "No Sirius! I'm telling you. Breaking into the dormitories and professor's offices as Animagi will surely get us expelled, or put a student like us into terrible danger!" Remus said sternly. As the group of James, Peter, Y/n and Sirius, were trying to convince Remus to barge into private rooms in Hogwarts as Animagi, Remus being a werewolf. Which was, surely, very very dangerous. Besides, what's life without a little risk?

"Moony, James did not invite us to his house over the summer for nothing. We need to plan some exciting pranks for our fifth year." Y/n said. All the boys turned to look at Remus, who was clearly debating himself in his mind. "Oh, fine. But if a student gets killed, I'm blaming you all." Remus said, half joking. "You know, we could really do with a map of Hogwarts, but it can show where everyone is. That would be pretty cool." James suggested. "Hah, James, you know that we're all too dumb to invent that type of map." Y/n joked

- time skip -

"Robes, check. Books, check." Peter said, reading off of the list of required school supplies for the Marauders' fifth year at Hogwarts. "Since we're already here in Diagon Alley, why don't we get some ice cream or something?" James suggested. Y/n basically sprinted to the ice cream parlour right after James said that. She ordered a gigantic cone of vanilla ice cream. "What a time to be alive." Y/n joked, right before she buried her face in ice cream.

As the Marauders all sat at a bench in Diagon Alley, Remus began to speak. "I can't believe it, we're already in our fifth year at Hogwarts." he said. "You wanna know what else is unbelievable? The fact that Y/n and James are actually friends now." Sirius joked. James and  Y/n both blushed and smiled, but Y/n still saw that tiny glint of sadness in Sirius' eyes.

- another time skip oops -

Y/n sat down at a compartment in the Hogwarts Express with the Marauders. She looked out the window and began to wonder.. should she tell her friends about her doe Patronus? Whatever, now was not the time to think of that. What it was time to think of, though, was all the new adventures waiting for the Marauders in the fifth year.

-
all characters/storylines belong to j.k rowling except for the ones I made up :>
who's your favourite villian? mine is lucius malfoy :> (no, I do not look at draco malfoy as a villian lol)