59 PART THREE

He had not seen Y/n in about a full day, which, to be completely honest, was probably the longest they had gone without each other, excluding summertimes.

"I can't get married."

James shakily said, his eyebrows raised in worry. He wasn't sweating, but he looked as if he had just run the longest race of his life. His dark hair was pointing up in about one hundred different directions— well, long story short, James looked like a hot mess.

"James, literally shut up." Remus stated coldly, not even trying to show any sympathy for his anxious friend. James and Sirius both looked
at Remus, both in surprise and admiration.

Sirius decided to step in, as Remus didn't seem to help James out at all.

"Yeah, Jamie, everybody gets nervous before they get married. It's normal! You just need to understand, you love Y/n. And she loves you more than words could even begin to describe. You need to get over your worries, and just think: you're going to spend the rest of your life with your soulmate. Just think." Sirius rambled, trying to be as gentle as possible.

Remus took a hold of Sirius' hand, a smile on his face.

James relaxed a little bit. "Well, I don't know what to say. No matter what I do I'm going to be at least a little bit anxious, but I'll be fine. I think?" he started, trying to convince himself.

Little did he know, every single worry of his would disappear once he saw Y/n in her wedding dress.

While James continued to ramble on, Remus didn't pay attention to a single word he said.

Which wasn't usual for Moony, everybody knew him as the best listener. But, Remus
wasn't focused on James at the moment. He was too busy looking at Sirius— admiring the face of his future husband, if Remus' plans went right, at least.

Sirius felt nothing but joy— as his two best friends in the whole world were about to get married!

Weddings were always exciting for Sirius, he had always wanted to get married one day. But, he had just assumed that Remus wasn't ready, and Sirius just had to make his peace with that.

Y/n, on the other hand, well, she was almost in a state of surprise.

She just couldn't believe that her life was going so well at the moment.
She was about to marry her best friend, her soulmate, the love of her life. I mean, that is just a dream come true.

Y/n felt like nothing could ever go wrong once her and James finally got married.

Well...

hehe sorry for not updating in forever,
i'm sure y'all are used to it by now hahaha

the wedding is soon!! i'm highkey excited to write that but i wanna make it good bc i don't wanna let u guys down hahaah

i'm replying to all comments so make sure to leave feedback, predictions, or reactions!! i love reading them!!

and as always, see ya in the next chapter!!!

- z ♥️