58

-

Y/n couldn't wipe the smile off of her face. Scratch that— none of the Marauders could wipe the smile off their face at the moment. The news for them was incredible. Even Remus and Sirius, who were barely involved, were ecstatic for their best friends.

Today was a fun day for Y/n L/n. Scratch that— today was an amazing day for Y/n L/n.

Everything seemed to be going right in her life,
for once. She was pregnant, about to marry the love of her life, having just moved in with him, too.

Remus and Sirius had taken the news about her pregnancy amazingly, and her own mother couldn't have been happier. James, though, was definitely the most ecstatic.

I mean, how could it ever get any better?

Above it all, too— Y/n was about to raise a child. Woah— what?!

Alright— so let's get this straight. Y/n L/n: she was about to have a child with her soulmate, along with marrying him, and moving in with him, and having the best friends of her life.

Let's just say, things were going very good for Y/n.

For now.

The wedding was coming closer, and Y/n was becoming more and more
excited. Also stressed. Also excited, though. But still, very, very, stressed.

It's not like the couple didn't have everything planned out. Everything had been arranged perfectly, but Y/n was still anxious. I mean— she was getting married!

And then came all the stress of the wedding itself— everyone knows that planning a wedding is not an easy thing to do. As I mentioned, though, everything was going smoothly for the soon to be married couple. Y/n was just drowning in her own anxiety, as always. That was all, though.

But don't get me wrong— James had a few worries of his own as well!

It's not like he was one of those guys who was worried about getting married because that meant no more dates— James wasn't like that. Plus, he had been with Y/n since , what, second year? She had been his soulmate since the very beginning.

But, James still had his worries. What were they, you ask? Well, he wanted to keep Y/n for as long as he possibly could.

And to be completely honest, James was worried that Y/n would find somebody better.

He felt that Y/n was so incredibly amazing— so incredibly surreal, that she could do better than James. He felt like she was just an amazing dream that he would soon wake up from.

Oh, how wrong he was.

James knew that Y/n was in love with him. But he just had no idea how deep her love was for him. He never thought someone could love someone like him that much.

So, his job? To keep Y/n as long as he possibly could, because she was the blessing of his entire life. And James, he had absolutely no idea what he'd ever do without her.

Y/n almost felt the same way, oddly. James, well, there was no words to describe what in the world he meant to Y/n. Just talking to him, glancing at him, smiling at him, could make her whole day. To Y/n, James was the light in a world of darkness. And to her, once you find that light, you never ever let go.

James was afraid to imagine a life without Y/n, and Y/n was afraid to imagine a life without James.

For they were each other's light, and what is a world without light?

It was the middle of the night when Y/n woke up  with an excruciating pain in her stomach. She gasped and closed her eyes— not wanting to alarm the boys because well, this was probably just part of being pregnant.

Y/n was trying her best to not scream her head off, because dang, this hurt! Even though he was asleep, Y/n took James' hand and held onto it as tight as she could. Which, for your information, woke him up.

"Y/n! Oh crap, are you okay?" James whisper-shouted, as he was automatically alarmed seeing Y/n in this state, and all the tiredness had been knocked right out of him.

Y/n could only manage to nod 'yes' to James, who looked scared half to death. Y/n flashed him a weak smile through her sharp breaths, and she could feel him lose some tension.

James started rubbing her arm gently, trying to comfort her. Y/n looked at James, to try and calm herself down.

She was still hyperventilating, but seeing James' face had definitely helped Y/n calm down a little bit. The pain was still crazy, though.

Y/n was still holding on to James' hand, and as much as she could tell she was hurting his hand, she couldn't let go because holding onto James at this moment now was just about the only thing keeping Y/n from having a full blown panic attack.

Y/n and James both knew this was just a weird pregnancy thing, and there was really nothing to worry about. Y/n was doing a great job at hiding the pain, though, along with James, who's hand was just about to fall off from how tight Y/n was holding onto it.

Well, at least they had now been faced with a glimpse of what labor would be like for Y/n and James. 

Peter Pettigrew had been faced with a difficult choice.

He could either, you know, betray his closest friends in the world, or live.

He truly didn't wanna rat out Y/n and James. They were his best friends in the whole world. But, Peter did what needed to be done. In the end, his life was important, too, right?

omg omg omg i'm SORRYYYYYY for not posting in so long!!! and sorry for the shit chapter ugh:/ i've just been SO crazily busy like it's wilddd i'm sorry tho:-(

i reallyyyy hope y'all like this chapter!!! drop predictions and reactions in the comments, they always make me smile:-)

and as always, i'll see you (HOPEFULLY SOONNNN) in the next chapter!!

- the author, z