41

Year Seven

- p r e v i o u s l y -

As the couple arrived to the castle, they had took notice that the party that James had planned was still alive and thriving as ever. Nobody had left, instead the amount of people had seemed to have grown.

James looked at Y/n. "Ready?"

She nodded. "Ready."

-

James took Y/n's hand and the two walked into the wild castle. James stood on a table, just another one of his dumb decisions, to look for Remus, Sirius and Peter. To his luck, the three were already rushing towards the newly engaged couple.

"JAMES! JAMES JAMES JAMES DID YOU DO IT DID YOU PROPOSE OH MY GOD!!!??" Sirius screeched, running directly into James, nearly knocking him over. James rolled his eyes and decided to reply in the same manner. "SIRIUS! SIRIUS SIRIUS SIRIUS YES I DID PROPOSE OH MY GOD!!!!" James yelled, smiling. Sirius' mouth dropped open, along with the other Marauders, too.

"You WHAT? James, oh my goodness! Peter and I- we thought you would propose in the summer! Oh my God, congratulations!!" Remus exclaimed, pulling James into a gigantic hug. Sirius and Peter joined the hug too. Y/n let the boys have their time, as they were all clearly ecstatic for James.

"James, buddy we're so proud!!" Peter shouted, smiling.

James smirked. "Well guys, she said no" he added, still trying not to burst out into laughter.

"JAMES! No guys, I did not say no, James here is just being a goof." Y/n explained quickly before the Marauders would beat her up.

"Ah, screw you, James." Remus muttered.

-

"Should we, you know, tell the rest of the school?" Y/n asked hesitantly. James raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "I mean, why not?" he answered, grinning. Y/n nodded. "Well.. uh, how?" she added, tilting her head slightly. James chuckled. "Too easy. Watch and learn, n/n. Watch and learn." he exclaimed. Y/n rolled her eyes.

James crawled on the top on one of the tables and stood up, so he was taller than everyone else. He cupped his mouth, and shouted "Hello everybody! I hope you're enjoying the party, and I just wanted to s-" Y/n cut him off. "James, nobody hears you. Get down, you look like an idiot." she stated, trying not to grin.

"Okay.. fine. Let's enjoy the party, I mean, Y/n, we're engaged!" James exclaimed, the same old burst of happiness overcoming him as he pulled Y/n into another hug.

"Hey, dumbasses!" Remus's voice shouted. "When's your wedding?" he continued. James and Y/n immediately looked at each other, blushing.

"Remus, you do know, that, uh, weddings aren't planned that fast.. right?" Y/n objected, knotting her eyebrows and looking at Remus in a confused manner. Remus nodded.

"I'm just messing with you. But really, did you two happen to have any date in mind?" he stated, chuckling. James and Y/n shook their head left and right in sync.

"I mean- probably sometime in the summer. Unless, you, James, wanted to plan a wedding in less than four days if you wanted to have it during the school year." Y/n explained, moving her hands around wildly as she spoke.

James looked at Y/n like she was crazy. "Less than four days?! Really? We're going to have to do it during the summer. But hey, now is not the time to plan all of that. We're at a party! And people dance at parties. So, Y/n, would you like to have this dance?" he smoothly asked.

Y/n blushed. "Agh, yes. I would love to." she muttered, still blushing intensely. James took her hand. "Now boys, if you don't mind me, I have a dance." he stated proudly, as the couple walked away happily.

- m e a n w h i l e -

Remus had been, well.. Remus had been wanting to ask out Sirius. He didn't want to do it in Y/n and James' presence, because he wanted the newly engaged couple to have their happy night. He didn't want to ruin their special moment. But, now that James and Y/n had went off to dance, and Peter had been trying to flirt with another girl, Remus decided that this was a perfect time.

Sirius, too, had been waiting to ask Remus out. Just, he was too shy. Too many risks would be taken. And that's exactly why Remus wanted to ask Sirius out first.

-

Remus and Sirius were leaning against a table near the side of the room, where things weren't so crowded.

He decided this was a good time and place. Remus took a deep breath, dusted off his shirt, and stood up straight. He faced Sirius, his shyness and anxiety beginning to act up.

"Hey, Sirius? Listen. I don't want to mess this up. I, well, you already know. I really like you, blah blah blah, all that jazz. But really, you have been right by my side for so long now, and despite your idiocy, it's really grown on me. Sirius, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Remus muttered shyly, trying not to break eye contact with Sirius, who was absolutely bewildered.

Sirius' jaw dropped open, and eventually, a unforgettable giant smile grew across his pale face. "Remus!! Yes, of course!" he exclaimed, shocked.

Remus smiled, hesitating to kiss Sirius because of all of the people around, but doing it anyways. Now. Now, Remus knew, he had finally found the boy he had been looking for all this time, and he had been right there this entire time.

And on this night in Hogwarts, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin got into a relationship, and Y/n L/n and James Potter got engaged.

-

eyy sorry for like,, never updating
& this chapter sucks sorry sorry
i'll be updating more soon it's just school n all that lol

cya next time

- z