61 - honeymoon, part one

This wedding day was one that the Marauders knew would be remembered for the rest of their lives.

Y/n and James were in each other's arms, both sleeping peacefully. Why, they were on their honeymoon! The newly married couple had decided to go to Paris, France for their honeymoon.

It was only the second day of their vacation, and the two couldn't keep their hands off of each other, almost as if they had just started dating.

But, as expected, the married life was pretty awesome for Y/n and for James. Extra points added for the fact that they were spending the week in Paris.

Overall, this had probably been the highest point in James' and Y/n's life so far. Well, until the birth of their son. But, we'll get to that later.

James slammed the taxi door shut once him and Y/n had exited the vehicle. They had just arrived at the Eiffel Tower, and the couple was overflowing with excitement. This was a location that Y/n had dreamt about visiting ever since she was a little girl. And, James, well, he'd go absolutely anywhere if it was with Y/n.

It was a uniquely beautiful autumn day. There was sun, but some clouds would roll by every once in a while. The trees, which there were many of, were all strikingly red and orange.

The area was crowded with all types of different people, it was incredible. Thousands and thousands of unique beautiful faces, it was amazing for Y/n.

James was fascinated, not by the people, but by the scenery of Paris. Y/n included. The beauty surrounding him was almost too much to comprehend. Deep down, though, the daredevil in him wanted to climb the Eiffel Tower. Knowing the complete insanity of that idea, plus Y/n's reaction, it would be a goal that James would never fulfill.

After admiring the beautiful structure for God knows how long, Y/n and James decided to take a stroll around the city. Hand in hand, they took off.

The place seemed like a dream. Cafés that were small and cozy, bookstores which had been in business for years, bakeries that filled the air with the smell of sweets every time you walked past, it was incredible.

As much as Y/n was enjoying the perfection of Paris, she knew for a fact that she would not have been nearly as peaceful if James wasn't by her side.

They hadn't stopped talking ever since they left the taxi-cab. Whether it was a deep conversation about the universe, or a game of eye-spy, the two would never run out of conversation topics.

When they eventually arrived at their small yet comfortable hotel, James and Y/n fell asleep almost immediately.

———

WOW SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN FOREVER, HERES HALF A CHAPTER

okay listenn ive been like incredibly busy and not at my best state mentally, i know you guys will understand<3 the next chapter will be out shortly i promiseeeeeeeee
see you!

- z