52

-

Y/n was still sleeping peacefully on the recliner, and it was well past 11 PM. The three boys didn't have the heart to wake her up, especially since she had worked so hard the
previous night to keep them comfortable.

So we have three extremely hungover Marauders, this can only end horribly.

Sirius, Remus and James were all failing miserably at keeping quiet. James had gotten up from the sofa to get some food, but he had dropped about a million pots and pans somehow.

As James was trying to get himself another glass of water, he did the smart thing and dropped the glass on the floor by accident. This caused Y/n to jolt awake.

"Oh great job James you've woken her up." Sirius exclaimed lazily.

James walked over to Y/n, ignoring the glass on the kitchen floor.

"Morning, love," he said in that same charming voice that he had used earlier.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Not gonna work today, James." she muttered, her speech slightly slurred due to the fact that she had just woken up.

"You're cute when you're tired." James muttered under his breath, a small smile growing on his face, this was the first time that he had felt remotely okay during that morning.

Y/n didn't hear him, due to the fact that she was just so exhausted. Despite her being so tired, she still knew that she was mad at the boys. For, you know, going out and getting drunk in the middle of the day while she was stuck at home working her tail off planning her wedding. No biggie.

Y/n sat up, rubbing her eyes. She stumbled off her chair and made her way upstairs to the bathroom, not saying anything.

The boys looked at each other, the same worried look on all of their faces.

"God, she's going to kill us." Remus muttered, raising his eyebrows.

"No, she doesn't have the heart to yell at us. Not after taking care of us and all that last night. Plus, she's too tired." Sirius stated, looking at Remus.

James shook his head. "Oh, no no no, did you see the way she rolled her eyes at me? We're definitely dead." he said.

After about 15 minutes, Y/n had come back downstairs. She had brushed her hair, washed her face, and changed her clothes. She even looked more awake.

James approached her. "Listen, N/n we're so s-" he began, trying to be all sweet. Y/n interrupted him, though.

"Save it, James. I'm not that mad at you guys. I mean, I am mad but not up to the point where I'm just gonna stand here and yell at you guys." she stated, raising her eyebrows.

"I TOLD you guys!" Sirius exclaimed, happy about being correct for once in his life.

Remus rolled his eyes, James sighed.

"So if you're not gonna yell at us, what are you going to do?" Remus asked.

A smile spread across Y/n's face.

"You guys are going to help me finish planning this wedding."

- t i m e s k i p -

Hours had passed, for real this time. But, the Marauders had gotten quite a lot of work done. Y/n and James had finally chosen a date for the wedding — September 1st (a beautiful autumn day, and also the place that they had met!) — and they were almost just about ready.

Sirius was laying in James and Y/n's bed, trying his best to stay awake, Remus was sitting on the edge of the bed, Y/n was sitting at her desk, and James leaning on one of the walls.

Y/n had been the only energetic one out of all the boys that day. Since, you know, she was the only one who wasn't hungover. All the boys were just, well, messed up.

"Well, boys, we've done it." Sirius said lazily, his hair messily falling on his face.

"Almost." Y/n corrected him. "We're almost done. But— we did get quite a lot of work done! So good for us, I guess?" she continued, trying to brighten up the boys' obviously bored mood.

"Yeah, guys, honestly, thank you for helping out with this." James said. Although he was exhausted, it was his wedding too. No way he could just sit around and let Y/n do all the work.

"No issue, anything for you little lovebirds." Remus replied, glancing at James and Y/n.

James rolled his eyes, Y/n blushed.

"Alright, let's go downstairs. I'd say we've done enough today." Y/n said, a small smile on her face.

The boys sighed in relief.

- t i m e   s k i p -

About a half hour had passed. The Marauders were just hanging out downstairs, not really doing much. It was quiet, but not like an awkward silence. It was actually quite nice. Nobody was bored, they were all just enjoying each other's company.

James sighed. "I miss Peter." he muttered.

James had been sitting in the same recliner that Y/n had fallen asleep in the previous night, and he actually looked like he was about to fall asleep.

"Don't remind me. I can't help but worry for him. I really truly hope he's okay." Y/n said, her voice slightly shaking.

"You guys, we've been over this! It's Peter. He's fine!! All good!! I promise you that." Sirius exclaimed. Although, he didn't really mean anything he was saying. Sirius was actually terrified for Peter. He just didn't want the others to know it.

Remus could sense it, though. So could James,  and so could Y/n. They could always tell when Sirius was lying. But they just chose not to acknowledge it this time.

HIII OH GOSH SORRY FOR THE SHIT CHAPTER AND FOR NOT UPLOADING IN 8000 YEARS AAAAAA

ok i SWEAR i can explain i've been so caught up with school recently like i've barely had time to do anything and on top of that i've been feeling pretty drained recently so i didn't really have any good ideas for a new chapter!! honestly if theres anything u guys would like to see in a chapter just comment and i'll try to make it happen lol

anywayssss see u next time <333333

- z