55

- a/n: gonna drop a tw(trigger warning) on this chapter for nasuea/vomit ok bye -

-
Every time she saw him in a dream, it was almost as if she knew him. At first, Y/n would just dismiss the dreams, but now, she had started putting some thought into them.

Such as, what could they possibly mean? Why were they recurring? Who's the young boy who kept coming to her in dreams? And most of all— why did Y/n feel like she had such a close connection with the boy, even if she'd never seen him before in her life?

Y/n woke up like trash. She felt horrible— sick. Something must have been wrong. She got out of bed quietly as to not wake up James, and rushed down the hall and to the bathroom.

She threw the door open, knelt down in front of the toilet and, well, threw up. Y/n was not feeling well— at all. Thank god her hair was up.

She turned on the bathroom light since she did not get the chance to do that due to her nausea, and she turned on the sink. Y/n washed her mouth & face, and proceeded to dry her face.

Y/n looked in the mirror for a moment. She observed her looks for a moment— tired e/c eyes, messy h/c hair put up into some sort of half-assed braids, and her s/c skin. As she looked into the mirror she realized, yeah, something was definitely up.

Her eyes were droopy, not just because she was tired. Her hair was messier than usual. Like, James messy. Her skin— don't get me started.

Y/n threw up another time, and went through the same process of washing her face and looking in the mirror, and then she proceeded to drag herself back to bed.

She tip toed into her and James' bedroom, closed the door as gently as she could, and crawled back into bed. Y/n wrapped her arms around a very asleep James, and tried to fall asleep. But no sleep came to Y/n that night, and not because she felt sick. She just kept overthinking and overthinking...

This could only mean one thing.

Eventually, the morning came. Y/n, despite having a sleepless night, was not tired at all. She felt wide awake.

Once Y/n saw the sun come up through the bedroom curtains, she got out of bed right away. It had been about 6:30 AM by then.
Easily the earliest she had ever gotten out of bed. Usually Y/n would be staying up until 6:30 AM, playing board games with the Marauders.

But, not today. Y/n was dressed and ready by 7:00 AM, to go to the pharmacy. She couldn't seem to think straight until she did so. And so that's what Y/n did.

It was a beautiful day outside, and she would have loved to walk to the pharmacy— but no. This couldn't wait. Well, it really could, Y/n was just way too anxious.

Y/n threw on her shoes, grabbed James' car keys— and drove down the street as fast as she could, legally, that is.

After a two or three minute drive that felt like two or three hours to Y/n, she had arrived to the small pharmacy.

Y/n parked James' car, got out, and practically jogged to the door. As she opened it, it jingled.

Y/n walked through each isle as fast as she could, her eyes scanning all the different medications and such that were displayed.