32

Year Seven

Y/n L/n was having a good day today. She wasn't even one week into her seventh year, and she and James had been declared Head Boy and Head Girl. How? Y/n had no idea. But, she was still happy. So were the rest of the Marauders, especially James.

I mean, Head Girl? That's a pretty good title to own. Although, Y/n was still surprised as to how James got Head Boy. He was always so, rowdy and insane all the time. Y/n was proud of him anyways, though.

It was now September, and Y/n was busier than ever. She had extra classes, priorities as Head Girl, Quidditch practice, homework, and pranks with the Marauders to do. In other words, Y/n was a mess. She and James had been doing great together though. James would always surprise her with little presents, and he would be such a supportive and loving boyfriend.

Plus, being an Animagus was awesome! Well, for the Marauders at least. Believe me, it wasn't very fun for the students who were seeing a group of crazy animals running towards them. Remus had been so happy with the company of the Marauders, he had felt so loved and appreciated.

Speaking of Remus, he had some news for the Marauders near the beginning of the month.
-
"Uh, guys, could we talk?" Remus whispered. All the Marauders nodded, flopping down on their respective dormitory beds (Y/n sat next to James).

Remus blushed, clearly nervous about something. He cleared his throat awkwardly, before shaking his head. "Oh, I'll just be right to the point with this." Remus started, becoming impatient with himself. "I'm bisexual. I like girls and guys" he said, smiling slightly.

All of the Marauders broke out into huge smiles. "Aw, Remus! We're so happy for you!" James exclaimed, lightly hitting Remus on the back as a friendly gesture. Y/n gave Remus a hug, as she was very proud of him for being able to tell the Marauders. Peter smiled and also hugged Remus.

Sirius, on the other hand, was clearing his throat awkwardly as if he was about to say something. "Since we're confessing things here, I guess I'll just say this, I'm bisexual too." he muttered, sounding nervous.

Y/n was the first to give Sirius a huge hug. "I'm so proud of you guys for telling us," Y/n said, smiling widely. Peter and James nodded in agreement, also smiling.

"Thank you guys for being so supportive." Remus said warmly. Sirius blushed. "Yeah, you guys are seriously the best." he added, still blushing.

When she saw Sirius blushing so much, Y/n came up with an idea.

"Hey, James, I forgot to tell you something about our Head Girl and Head Boy tasks. Could i talk to you for a moment?" Y/n muttered, winking at James. James got the point and nodded. "Be right back, guys." he said quickly before leaving and closing the dormitory door.

"James, is it just me, or does Sirius seem to have a small crush on Remus?" Y/n asked quietly, curiosity in her voice. James shushed her, and took her hand, dragging her outside of the castle.

It was a little bit chilly, but Y/n could handle it. "They could have heard you, which is why we should talk here. But, I totally agree! I mean, it feels obvious to me." James exclaimed excitedly, fixing his glasses.

"Oh thank goodness, I thought I was the only one who thought so. In that case, though, how are we going to help Sirius out with this?" Y/n asked, keeping her voice down just in case. James furrowed his eyebrows, he was clearly thinking.

After a couple of minutes, a devilish smirk grew onto his face. "I have an idea. A good one." James muttered, still smiling. Y/n rolled her eyes, guessing it was a bad idea. Although, she listened to him anyways. James whispered his odd idea to Y/n, and once he finished talking, Y/n was smiling too. "Perfect." she muttered.

- time skip brought to you by reddie -

"Are you really sure about this, James? I mean, it could backfire at any minute." Y/n quietly stated as her and James walked out to the Quidditch field together, Marauders close behind. It was the day after Remus and Sirius came out. James rolled his eyes. "Believe me. This will totally work." James muttered, holding Y/n's hand and smiling, causing Y/n to smile slightly too.

Once they approached the field, Y/n mounted her broomstick. There was a game of Quidditch about to start, Gryffindor versus Slytherin, and the Marauders were so ready. Sirius, Peter and Remus were excited for the game. Y/n and James, though, were excited not only for the game, but also for their plan to work out successfully.

Once the game started, Y/n flew into the air immediately. As she was Seeker, her top priority was to search for the little golden Snitch. It wasn't too hard for Y/n, as she had been playing Quidditch for oh so long now. The Slytherin team was also putting up a pretty good fight, so Y/n was excited for a new challenge.

- j a m e s -

James was in the air, excited to be playing Quidditch again. Though, he was more excited for the little game of matchmaker that he had planned with Y/n. Obviously, James's favourite thing in the world was Quidditch. Except for spending time with Y/n. That was James's favourite favourite thing.

James had been super proud of Sirius and Remus. He was extremely happy for them, obviously. But it had been very clear to James that Sirius had fancied Remus. James knew this because Sirius was like a brother to him, and he could just tell by the way he was acting around Remus. Although, James wasn't sure if Remus had a crush on Sirius. Probably.

Either way, James wanted them to be happy. Which is exactly why he had planned this special something with Y/n. James looked over at Y/n, smiled, and nodded. Their plan was about to go into action.

-

a/n
skdkdks thank you guys sooooooo much for 20K reads!! like i can't even describe how much i appreciate each and every one of you <3 so thank you!
also.. today is ron weasley's 38th birthday!! so happy birthday to him i guess lolol
on another note,  though, this story is coming to an end soon. but i'm going to be writing another story! it's going to be a reddie fanfiction, which is richie tozier x eddie kaspbrak from IT. i'm super excited for it, cause i have so many ideasss

anyways, see you in the next chapter, where you will find out james and y/n's crazy plan : )

- zaina, the author <3