Tag Team

The next day Sya opened up to a long line of customers. Her usual customers greeted Ai and Sya cheerfully, however there was also a handful of customers that were new. Ai took note of it, however she didn't pay them any more attention as she kept on working.

After the afternoon rush, Ai looked over the the group of men who have been there the whole day. They have slowly eaten their food and drank their tea and wine slowly as well. Ai waited until they finished their food to clean off their table and ask if they wanted to order anything else.

"How are you fine gentlemen doing?" Ai asked as she gave them a shining smile. "Would you like more tea or wine before you leave today?"

"We shall finish our wine then leave." One of the men said as he sipped on his wine.

"Very well. Your total today is 600,000 gold coins." Ai said as she stared down at them with her sea green eyes. "How would you like to pay?"

The three men looked over each other and there was a silent agreement. As if what they planned beforehand would be done in that moment.

"Look here, little girl." The man with the scar said as he drank the rest of the wine in his cup before standing up. "We didn't like the food served here. The tea was cold and the wine sour. It wasn't to our liking."

"And yet you finished all the food and drank all the tea and wine?" Ai said as she put her hands on her waist. She stared down at them without backing up. "You have to settle your bill, if you want to leave."

"And who is going to stop us? There are only two small ladies here." The second man laughed as he stood. "And how are you going to make us pay? We can break the two of you with just our hands."

Everyone in the restaurant stood up and moved to the door. No one wanted to get involved with the fight, nor did they want to try to save the two ladies of Baozhai Restaurant.

"Oh, I'm not doing anything." Ai said as she smiled wickedly at them. "But my boss, Chef Sya will come out and have a little talk with you. And should you not find an agreement, well... good luck to you and have a nice life."

Ai stood back as Sya came out of the kitchen area wiping her hands on a white towel.

"You eat my food, refuse to pay, complain about my food and now you're threatening my waitress and me?" Sya said as her deep sea blue eyes looked at the four men. "If my food was not to your liking, why did you not complain about it when you were eating it? Instead you eat and drink everything that is served in front of you, making sure to clean each plate and drink each drop, and now you're complaining that it was not to your liking? Ha! Don't try to play dumb with us and deceive us."

Sya said as she flicked the white towel over her shoulder. "Either you pay your bill and leave and never come back. Or leave with your fighting hand as payment and never come back. Decide."

The four men looked at each other as they laughed. As if the two puny, little girls could do any damage to them.

"We're not paying." The leader of the group said as he pulled out his sword.

"Good." Sya said as she flicked her hand and her white, icy sword appears. Her evil smile spread wide on her heart shaped face. It made her look devilish. "I was hoping you say that."

Ai stood back and crossed her arms across her chest. She had a smile on her face as she watched the fight unfold. Or what was suppose to be a fight, but was really Lady Sya amputating hands.

Sya's image flickered as she moved. To everyone, Sya looked like she stood there then with one blink of their eyes, she was in front of the men. They blinked again and she was behind the men as all four men held onto their arm as they all scream at their missing limb.

Blood spurted out their arms as they all fall down to their knees. Sya flicks her sword to flick off the blood before flicking her sword again to put it away.

"I should have told you something else as well." Sya said as she turned around to the four men who were crying. "My sword has infected your qi. From this day forward, you will never retain any qi inside of your body. Your qi inside will slowly seep out and discharge from your body. You'll feel your body getting weaker and weaker by the minute. By the end of the second day, you will be a waste. A useless waste that will regret for the rest of your miserable, short life that you messed with the wrong person. You will look upon this day and think that you should have just paid the bill and leave my restaurant without causing any trouble."

Sya looked at Ai and flicked her head to the side. "Ai, throw the trash out."

Ai pulled up her sleeves, as if she was taking out the garbage. She grabbed the men by their collars as if they were rag dolls and the other guests stepped aside to give her space. Ai threw one man then the other like a sack of potatoes. The men cried out loudly as their bodies flew over the bamboo grove and landed against the alley wall. They screamed out again when they hit the wall and again when they landed. The force that Ai threw them cause their body to slam into the wall and break a bone and when they landed, the broken bone caused them to cry out in more pain.

After the four men were laid out on the alleyway, Ai dusted her hands by hitting them together, up and down.

"Let everyone know. Should anyone decides not to pay Baozhai's bill for the food they eat. Chef Sya will accept your hand as payment and Waitress Ai will throw you out like the trash you are." Ai said proudly.

Everyone stared at Ai and Sya in silent horror. How could these two petite women be so strong and powerful? One was fast, decisive and bloodthirsty. While the other was strong, vicious and heartless.

Everyone all took a step back in fear as Ai and Sya bowed their heads to their customers.

"Please forgive Baozhai for the disturbance. However due to the situation, Baozhai Restaurant must close for the rest of the day for cleaning. Baozhai Restaurant will open again tomorrow." Ai said as she and Sya stood back up. "We hope to see you again tomorrow."

The people who had been inside the restaurant eating the food quickly left gold coins on the table. They didn't even count them as they quickly left not listening to Ai tell them that they didn't have to pay. But seeing how Sya and Ai just dealt with people who didn't pay their bills, the patrons didn't want to take a chance with them and paid anyways.

As everyone quickly left the area, they would walk pass the four injured men and tsked at them and talked bad about them. It was because of them Baozhai was closed for the rest of the day. Now they have to go somewhere else to find food for the night. Not one person helped the four injured men. Not one person reported the incident to the police either. But the legend of Chef Sya and Waitress Ai spread like wildfire over the city.

From that day forward, everyone who came to Baozhai Restaurant made sure they check and recheck that they had money when they entered the store.