Toga (1)

Author's Note: Sorry for the lack of post in the past two weeks. Here is a mass release as an apology. Enjoy!

*******************************************************

Everyone started cheering loudly. They did not witness Sya's fight with Janu, all they knew was that Sya was stronger than Janu to defeat her. However Toga was stronger than Janu. Everyone anticipated the fight between the Princess and Young Master Toga.

Zion laughed long and hard before he had to wipe the fake tear from the corner of his eyes.

"If that is what you desire, then do as you wish!" Zion said as he stared at Toga.

Toga's strength was just a hair shy of Milano. Milano had always come out first between the two. But seeing how Sya came out of the fight with Janu without a scratch on her and was able to defeat a demon. He still thought Sya would win.

"Then this son will do as Demon Father permit." Toga said as he stood up.

His eyes directly went to Sya and her cold attitude made him even more angry. How dare she dust him off like lint off of her dress and treat him so insignificantly! When they were kids, although Sya held her own against others, she still struggled to fight them. Remembering her fights in the past just made him think that she did not improve since then. Seeing how she could not escape her kidnappers, it must be because she is too weak.

Toga sneered at Sya before leaping onto the fighting stage. His Seven Shade Hunters followed him and they all stood behind him.

"What happened to Janu's Shade Hunters?" Sya asked Zion as she drank the tea the had been cooling down for her.

"Janu killed them." Zion answered her. "She believed she was strong enough without them. She thought that with them around, she would rely on their strength, so she killed them to make herself stronger."

Sya frowned at Zion's comment. What a fool Janu was. Her Shade Hunters could have saved her, if they were still alive. They could have made it difficult for Sya during the fight. Janu probably sacrificed her Shade Hunters to the Queen of the Underworld. The deaths of every person Sya took, hung heavy on her soul. How did Janu not feel the same way? Did Toga feel the same way?

Sya frown deepened as she stood up and flew to the stage. She will be forced to take another soul today. Another dark mark to her soul.

"You have the courage to come up on this stage, but know that you will not leave this stage!" Toga said as he smirked at her.

"If you think you're so strong, why not fight me yourself? Instead you hide behind your Shade Hunters like the coward you are. Did you not see how Janu faced me by herself? That is true courage and strength. All you have is your lackys to do your job for you because you can't do the job yourself." Sya said as she looked at each Shade Hunter before her. She really didn't want to kill them. They too, were innocent and in the Demon Master's schemes. Everyone was. "You're pathetic!"

"You will die here today!" Toga shouted. "You think you can defeat me and my Shade Hunters! Go right ahead and try! You'll be seeking your own death!"

"Then come and get me." Sya said as she drew out her white qi swords. She crossed on sword in front of her, while the other sword was behind her back. She waited as Toga motioned his Shade Hunters to move back so he could go head to head with Sya.

Toga smirked before he unleashed his qi. His heavy qi weighed down on Sya, but she could still move. Sya pretended as if she was held still under his pressure. Toga laughed as he drew his sword and slowly walked up to her as if he could kill her with one stab.

"Master Toga." His Seven Shade Hunters warned him.

But Toga paid them no mind. He kept walking towards Sya as he stood just a couple of feet away from her.

"Ha! Just this small pressure and you can even escape! What foolishness you have to think you can defeat me." Toga said as she sneered at her.

"You must have forgotten." Sya said through gritted teeth.

"What did I forget?' Toga asked arrogantly.

"How I made you kowtow to me." Sya said as she smiled devilishly at him.

Suddenly his qi force was crushed with her qi force. It felt like a huge mountain crushed him, causing him to kneel immediately. His sword slammed down into the arena, while his hands were tightly held to his side.

His Seven Shade Hunters also knelt alongside their Young Master. Toga made sure his Shade Hunters were never stronger than him. He was afraid one day, one of his Shade Hunters would turn against him and kill him, so he made sure he was the strongest out of them. So should he be betrayed by one of them, he would still be able to kill them. His foolish thinking will be the cause of his and their deaths.

Toga's eyes shivered in fear as he could see his own death. He thought that her fight with Janu would have made her tired and weak. And yet, she felt like she still had enough strength and endurance to fight several more rounds.

Sya's heart harden at the thought of killing another sibling. She was always someone who treated people fairly. Those that were kind to her, she was kind back. Those that had ill intentions against her, were gifted back her wrath, ten times more than what was done against her. She was no saint. No hero. She only knew how to survive. And if she could save people on the way, she would do it.

Sya brought her sword up and held it against Toga's neck. Just when she was about to slice down onto his skin. A large blast of blue qi headed her way, causing her to backflip several times to dodge the blast. The blue qi engulfed Toga and he laughed heartily. The pressure that made him kneel down disappeared as the blue qi was absorbed into him, causing him to become stronger, mentally and physically.

"Did you think I would make it so easy for you to fight me?" Toga said as he stood up and brushed his clothes. "Did you think it would be so easy to fight me and my Shade Hunters?"

Sya quickly looked at his Shade Hunters and all seven of them stood up as well. She figured it out quickly that the Seven Shade Hunters must have given a part of their qi strength to Toga, so he could fight Sya. The blue qi blast would have hurt her if it touched her, however since they trained together, the qi would be used to boost Toga's qi.

In the end, Toga still relied on his Shade Hunter's powers to become powerful himself. Sya tightened her smile as she charged forward. She wanted to end the fight, sooner rather than later. Who knows who else will challenge her into the Arena of Blood.