Chase (2)

When Sya helped Ai place the last plate of food onto the two tables that Ai pushed together so they could all eat together, Ju Long was looking at Sya with eyes full of love.  

"Wife is the best!"  Ju Long praised her.  "Wife really has a big heart!  Wife, you out did yourself tonight! You made such a fine feast for us!  Why did you cook so much food?  Are we celebrating our love in front of our people?!"  

Sya looked at the ridiculous man in horror.  Where did he get all these ideas from?  She hasn't even said a single word since she went into the kitchen.  

"Wife, sit here.  I reserve this seat for Wife!"  Ju Long said as he grabs her hand and pulls her down to sit next to him.  "Wife.  You worked hard to make these delicious foods for us.  Thank you!  Husband really appreciates Wife! Lets eat!  Husband is starving!"  

Ju Long kept his left hand holding Sya's right hand.  His large warm hands covered her delicate hands completely.  Sya looked down at their hands and a warm feeling could be felt in her heart.  No one except Ai has held her hand before.  No one except Ai has hugged her before.  Why does this shameless man want to be with her?  Why is he chasing her?  

Suddenly there was food right in front of her mouth.  

"Wife, eat!"  Ju Long said as he pushed the chopsticks towards her mouth.  Sya opens her mouth slowly, letting him feed her.  She begins to chew slowly as Ju Long immediately sticks the chopsticks inside of his mouth and sucks on them.  A devious smile suddenly appears on his face.  "Since husband is holding Wife's hand, it is up to Husband to feed Wife and take care of Wife." 

Sya's cheeks lit up pink as they burned hot.  She tried pulling her hand away, but he held onto them tightly, not letting her go.  

"Wife.  Be good."  Ju Long tells her.  "Husband will take care of Wife.  Let Husband feed Wife.  Wife already cooked everything.  Wife must be tired.  Husband will feed Wife." 

Ju Long squeezes her hand and brings their tightly held hand to his lap as he grabs more food and reaches out to feed her.  

"Don't be stubborn.  Wife must eat what Husband feeds Wife.  Wife needs to be strong so Husband can be strong."  Ju Long said as he pushes the food into her open mouth and takes it out to quickly suck on the chopsticks.  As if he could taste her on the chopsticks.  As if it was some kind of indirect kiss from her to him.  

Sya's cheeks lit up pink as she stares down at her cup of wine.  Why is she already letting herself be fool by this shameless fool?  Why is she letting him lead her on this way?  Why is it that her defenses against men completely falls away when he is near?  When he talks to her?  When he looks at her?  

"Wife?  Is everything okay?  Are you ill?"  Ju Long asked as he put his chopsticks down to fill her forehead with his hand.  

His warm hand touched her cool forehead and stays there.  

"Wife."  Ju Long said as he removes his hand and looks at her intently.  "You feel fine.  Do you have a stomach ache?" 

Ju Long's hand suddenly reaches out and touches her stomach.  Sya's body freezes as Ju Long rubs her stomach in circles.  

"You haven't eaten today either, huh!"  Ju  Long lectures her. "Wife should not miss out on meals!  It will make Wife's stomach upset and get a stomach ache!  Wife should take care of Wife's body and mind, so Wife will be healthy and not let Husband worry about Wife."  

"I--I don't have a stomach ache."  Sya whispers as she feels his hot hand rub circles on her stomach through the light two layers of her dress and under garnment.  

"Is it because of what happened earlier?  The reason why you had so much blood on you?"  Ju Long asked worriedly.  "Did Wife get injured and Husband didn't even notice it!"  

Ju Long quickly pulls her up to stand as he checks out her body by patting her down to see if she was injured.  

"Ju Long!"  Sya cried out as she caught his wandering hands.  "I am fine." 

"Say that again."  Ju Long said as he smiled.  

"I am fine."  Sya said as she could feel his hand squeeze her hands tightly.  

"No.  Not that part."  Ju Long said.  "Say my name again." 

Sya stared into his stormy grey eyes as it lit up in anticipation.  

"Get out."  Sya said stoically.  

"Wife!~~~~~~"  Ju Long whined.  "But we didn't even eat to our fill yet!"  

Sya sighed heavily.  "Fine."  

"Yay!"  Ju Long said as he pulled her into a hug while she tried to struggle free from his hug.  "Wife, really does care!  Wife is the best!  Wife, lets eat."  

Ju Long lets her go before she really does start to lose her patience and sits down to eat, while feeding her.  

As for Ai and the three bodyguards, they watched the show in front of them with anticipation as the people most important to them chase after their new Lady, while Ai smiled on fondly as Sya begins to learn about feelings and emotions.

After their feast, the three bodyguards all volunteer to do the dishes and clean up, while Ai goes and supervise them in the kitchen, leaving Sya and Ju Long sitting side by side, drinking wine as they hold hands.  

"Wife."  Ju Long said seriously after a long while of them not talking. They have sat there side by side, holding hands and drinking wine as they could hear Ai yell and order the three men around in the kitchen. "In all seriousness, I am really sincere in my feelings towards you, Lady Sya.  Even if you don't feel the same way about me now.  I hope you give me the chance to show you how sincere and committed I am towards winning your hand and your heart. I--" 

Ju Long suddenly felt shy as he drank the last of the wine in his cup to give him courage.  "To tell you the truth.  I've never chased after women before.  They always chased after me and I never paid them any attention. For they never caught my attention or interest me.  But you, Lady Sya, you, I want to chase you.  To get to know you.  To hold you.  To kiss you and make you mine forever.  No matter how long this chase is.  Or how hard you want me to chase after you.  I'll do it.  Because I know, in the end, you're worth it.  Every hard moment.  Every tiring moment.  Every sweet moment.  Every sad moment. Every angry moment.  Every happy moment.  It'll all be worth it.  Cause I would get to call you, Wife.  And you would get to call me, Husband."