Toga (2)

Sya ran forward with her swords ready to fight. She also noticed that the Seven Shade Hunters did not wait for her to attack. They charged forward towards her. In a series of one white light against 8 blue lights, they fought. Their movements were too fast for the cheering crowd to see. All they could see was the after images of every fighting technique, not really knowing what technique was used, but only seeing eight blue qi lights making their attack on the white qi. Every time the blue qi met with the white qi, the blue qi would either falter back 10 steps or they were thrown out of the arena.

8 blue qi lights became 7, then 6, then 5. They slowly decreased until there was one left standing. Toga attacked Sya with his Shade Hunters, but they could not touch a hair on her body. Even though they ganged up on her, her sword movements were too fast for them to properly attack, causing confusion, which in turn caused their own deaths.

In the end, there only stood Toga as he's whole body was dripping with blood. It was as if Sya's one hit would cause 10 cuts upon his body. Slicing him up slowly as he bleeds to death. His clothes were in shreds as every part of him was wounded. From the top of his pretty face to the bottom of his feet. there were at least 50 slashes that blood spilled forth.

"You!" Toga said as he used his sword to help him stand up. "How are you doing this? How did you defeat me and my Shade Hunters so quickly?!?"

"You." Sya said as she pulled out both of her white qi swords. "You are not worthy of being my opponent. You never were."

Sya slashed her sword and sent out the blade slash towards Toga. He didn't have enough strength to block the attack. The only thing he could do is watch as his death claimed him. The white qi slash cut through him swiftly, his body stood still for a moment before his body broke down and four of his limbs were cut off and his body fell forward.

Toga's face buried itself straight down into his own pool of blood.

Everyone was silent for a while, before they cheered loudly at Sya's victory. Not a strand of hair was out of place. Not a drop of blood, stained her clothes. Not even her mask that would smile every so often, was put in place again. Her cold, aloof eyes met Zion as he clapped and laughed at his favorite daughter's victory.

As expected of his successor!! She was more than he could ever wish for. She was made exactly in his image. Now, her heart was the same dark heart as his! No room for mercy. No room for attachments. No room for hesitation. No room for love. He created a monster and he was proud of himself that, that monster called him Demon Father!!

Zion laughed harder and harder. His evil laugh caused those around him to stop cheering at Sya. The laugh made them scared. When the Demon Master laughed that way, everyone knew it didn't mean anything good to come.

"My daughter!" Zion said as he stood up. "You did not disappoint this Father! Reward!"

The whole arena quieted down to hear his announcement.

"Reward!" Everyone shouted in unison. They knew the rules. Should someone's performance catch Zion's eyes, they would be rewarded with a gift from him. Sometimes the "gift" was not something that would be considered a "gift." But they would have to accept the "gift" wholeheartedly and humbly.

Sya stood still as she waited for this "gift." She steadied her mind and soul for anything that would attack her or go against her.

Zion waved his hand and from the ground, opened up five large holes. Sya tensed up as she could hear the loud roars and cries of demon monsters that Zion experimented on and created. They were 10 times stronger that a martial beast that lives in the woods and mountains. These demon animals had red eyes, the body of a wolf, the head of lion and the limbs of a bear. It's long tail whipped back and forth as they were still held down by enchanted chains. They all stared at Sya with red crazed eyes as if they no longer have any conscious.

Sya looked down at her hands and slowly they were formed into fists. Zion really wanted to test her today. If that is the case, she won't let him down. She'll show everyone just how strong of an opponent she is, so she won't be challenge. She'll instill into them the meaning of fear, that they won't look her way. She'll make them remember her name. Not as Princess, but as Sya. Slayer of demons.