Blackmire Island (2)

When the ship docked there was a large crowd, over 100 people who waited for the arrival of their stolen Princess.  Their first Princess that had won over the Demon Master’s affection and attention.  Their first Princess on Blackmire Island in decades and she was stolen right from under the Demon Master’s nose.  

Weeks, months, years after she was stolen away, everyone felt their Master’s wrath.  There was a lot of blood that was split because Princess Sya was taken away. Now their Princess was back.  Now they can have some room to breathe and be at ease.  

Standing in the front of everyone is a man who looked no younger than 40 years old.  Although he looked young, his eyes foretold his age.  They were eyes that belonged to an ancient.  Someone who had lived several centuries with savage rage, blood and gore.  Who created a dog eat dog world.  A world where only the  strongest, fastest, and smartest person lived.  

His bald head shined against the sun as his dark and bushy eyebrows lifts up in anticipation to look upon his first daughter.  His deep set sea blue eyes gaze at the ship, looking from side to side, trying to catch any movement of Sya.  As the plank landed on the deck, no one came down the plank.  Zion waited and as he waited his lips began to frown.  How dare his daughter make him wait.  

Just when his patience ran out, a gust of cold wind blew from the North, making his loose robes fludder.  Others who couldn’t take the high wind that blew, closed their eyes and huddled together so the cold wind would blow past them faster.

Slowly Sya stepped forward with a cold and blank mask on her face.  Her hair did not blow with the cold Northern wind.  It was as if the wind did not touch a single strand of her hair.  Her qi aura shined brightly, making the wind blow around her, creating a shield.  

Everyone stood in awe as they finally saw their Princess for the first time in seven years.  Seven years and her beauty grew with each year, causing her to be a calamitous star.  Her beauty entice men’s lust and power.  Her beauty was the bane of other women.  Her beauty captivated them and at the same time shamed them.  Her beauty made everyone’s heart skip a beat.  It moved their hearts and made them want to give up everything to so she would notice them.  So they could claim a small part of her beauty and make it their own.  Her beauty was one that was dangerous.  One that tempted and yet was scorned upon.  She was Princess Sya.  Daughter to the Demon King.

Zion smiled with a hint of affection on his lips as he watched Sya slowly made her way down the ship.  Instead of using the plank, she flew over the rails and down to the dock.  From every fiber of her hair to the lace on her shoe, not one part of her moved.  It was as if a statue flew over the ship rails and down to walk on the dock.  With each step she took, her foot never touched the ground.   She gracefully walked towards the middle age looking man as he opened his arms out to welcome her back home.  

Everyone who stood behind her all knelt to the ground as they bowed their head to welcome her back home as well.  

“My child.”  Zion said as his eyes looked over his perfect creation.  “Welcome back home.  I see you have not stopped cultivating.  Even I, this Father, can not see how much you have grown. You hide your powers very well!”  

Sya stops in front of her Demon Father and curtseys.  Her deep sea blue eyes meets his deep sea blue eyes and as his eyes light up in happiness.  Her’s is an ice cold, dead stare.  Not one inch of her face moves as she nods her head in agreement.  

Zion tilts his head back and laughs loudly and boisterously.  

“Good!  My daughter has learned well over the years!  You must have suffered a lot!”  Zion said as he pulls Sya into his arms.  “This Father has finally found you again.  No one will ever take you from this Father!”  

Sya looks straight ahead, not one muscle moved as Zion hugs her tighter.  Her eyes lands on the first row of young men, young women, boys and girls.  From ages 40 to 5.  They all have the same thing in common with her.  The 20 of them all have the deep sea blue eyes that stare back at her.  

Some of them stare back at her in curiosity, others stare back at her in pure hatred.  To them, she is the one that got away.  To them, she is the reason why they have suffered for seven years.  To them, she is competition, another stepping stone for their victory.  To them, she is a threat that needs to be eliminated.  

To Sya, they are her brothers and sisters.  But they are also her enemy that she needs to kill to receive her freedom.  

Her eyes searches the eyes of every deep blue sea set of eyes that stares back at her and she knows, deep down inside of her, that those same deep blue sea eyes will facing against her sooner or later and she would have to make those eyes become souless.