Gift

Sya braced herself as she gathered the qi around her. She had used a lot of qi to fight Janu, Toga and his Seven Shade Hunters. She was tired, but refused to let anyone see just how tired she truly is. Fighting off Toga's Shade Hunters was like chopping off a limb of Toga's power. With each death of a Shade Hunter, made Toga weaker and weaker by the moment. And she knew she had to deal with them fast or else she would run out of qi and they would kill her instead.

She had released most of her reserved qi that she kept inside of her to survive. And now her Demon Father "gifted" her another fight with the demon monsters he created. She should feel so special to be granted such high honor.

Sya smirked at her bad luck and looked to the sky. The clouds moved slowly as the cheering became white noise. She was going to die on this cursed island. She just knew it. She wouldn't be able to see her shameless husband one last time. Or hear Ai's wicked tongue lashing. Or feel the comfort of her Shade Hunter's presence beside her.

Sya closed her eyes and accepted her fate. If she was going to die on this island, then she would be taking down her Demon Father along with her and sinking the island as well.

Sya's head snapped back onto her situation and her two white qi swords appeared once again. She ran forward to the first Demon Monster and fought with it before it was released from it's chain. Her sword grew long and wide when it entered the Demon Monster. Sya screamed as she pushed her qi into the sword, making it grow.

Trapped. She was trapped. With no end in sight, she fought. Tooth and nail she fought with all her strength for survival. All she needed to do was win this round, then she'll find a way to kill her Demon Father and sink the island. Sya fought the Demon Monsters with everything she had.

Streaks of Demon Monster blood, mixed with hers as they attacked Sya and slowly butcher her body up. Everything in her sight became drenched in red, whether it be with her blood or the Demon Monsters, she didn't care. Until the very last breath that was inside of her was gone, she would not stop until all of the Demon Monsters died.

Even when she had no more qi left inside of her, she fought with her hands. Punching, pulling, digging, dragging. Anything to guarantee her win. What she didn't notice was the fact that the whole arena was silent as they watch her in horror.

Sya became a monster in their eyes. At first she fought valiantly With her qi swords, with her fighting techniques, with her speed. Then as one Demon Monster died after another, then another, her fighting became more barbaric as her qi inside of her began to drain. The audience watched as Sya tore at the Demon Monsters with her bare hands.

She would jump on their backs and tear through their skin as if she was peeling their skin. The Demon Monster would roar and try to fling her off, but she would hold on and keep tearing until she reached its heart. Tearing the beating heart with her bear hands as her white dress drenched with blood.

Sya turned around and stared at her Demon Father and Zion stared back at her with a smile on his face. He was proud of her. She looked magnificent, drenched in the blood of his creations. What he didn't expect was Sya throwing the Demon Monster's heart straight at him. Zion quickly got up and flew back from his seat as the still beating heart finally stopped.

"A gift." Sya said back as she felt all her qi inside of her empty. There was one Demon Monster left. She wouldn't be able to kill it. She had no more strength left inside of her. She could feel the Demon Monster walk back and forth behind her. It was still collared and chained.

Sya knew she couldn't kill it, so she reached out to the Demon Monster with her consciousness. It met a dark and empty pit before she infused her essence inside of it, planting a seed. Once the seed was planted, it immediately grew as it took control of the Demon Monster. She bound herself to the Demon Monster, making it her slave. The Demon Monster's eye lit up with recognition as it struggled against the chain. It struggled and struggled until it broke the chain and ran straight towards Sya.

Sya jumped right at the last moment, before landing on the Demon Monster's back. Sya landed and sat on it's back as the Demon Monster roared loudly at Zion, her siblings and everyone inside of the Arena.

"This Princess thanks Demon Father for this wonderful gift." Sya said right before the Demon Monster jumps out of the Arena with one leap.

Everyone watched in awe. Never have they seen anyone fight so ruthlessly and desperately for their life. Never have they seen such brutality. And never have they seen someone control a Demon Monster and treat it as their steed.

Sya left without even giving Zion any face. First she threw the heart of the Demon Monster to him, now she left first. She was now openly defying him in front of everyone and it angered Zion. Yet it also made him feel a sense of achievement. He was proud of Sya and her strength, yet he needs to put her in her place. She needed a reminder that he is the Demon Master.