Like Grandpa, Like Grandson

The restaurant had closed it's doors for the night, however the shameless Grandson and Grandfather pair with their three guards still sat in the corner by the window.  Sya had just finished prepping the food and cleaned her work station when Hideo shouted drunkenly from his table.  

"Granddaughter!  Come, come and sit down.  Let this Grandpa get a better look at you, my girl!"  Hideo shouted from his seat.  "Grandpa wants to see Granddaughter!  Hurry!  You have worked hard enough for today!  Come, sit down and have a drink with Grandpa!"  

Sya's right eyebrow twitched at his statements.  She opened her mouth to decline, but Ai beat her to the punch and accepted the invitation on her behalf.  

"Master Wei! Lady Sya would be honored to join you and Duke Ju Long for a drink or two!"  Ai said excitedly as she pulled Sya from the kitchen and pushed her towards the group of men.  

"Haha!  Little Ai, you must come and join us as well.  You too have worked hard today!" Hideo waved her down to the empty stool as well.  

Ai dragged Sya to the empty seat that was between Ju Long and Hideo.  She pushed Sya to sit between them then took her place at the end of the table.  On the table were several jugs of wine and some snacks that Ai had Sya make for them to enjoy.  

"Little Ai!"  Hideo said as he turned towards Ai.  "You may call this Elder, Grandpa as well!  Seeing how you are my Granddaughter's people, you too have become our Wei people, so call me Grandpa, too!"  

Ai shook her head no.  How could she do something so improper.  

"Thanking Master Wei, but I cannot do as you ask.  Master Wei, you have given me too much importance and I must remember my place to serve my Lady well."  Ai said as she quickly stood up and bowed.  "Please take back your words."  

"Ha!"  Hideo laughed.  "This Grandpa likes you more and more!  I do not want to make it difficult for you, so I will take back my words to you, however what I said about you becoming our Wei people because you are my Granddaughter's people, that stands.  Should anyone try to bully you or my Granddaughter, you let them know, that you are now apart of Wei's Clan and should they want to cause trouble, tell them to come find Grandpa Wei and Grandpa will take care of them!"  

"Em!"  Ai said as she poured a wine into everyone's cup.  

"Now Granddaughter, let me have a look at you."  Hideo said as he drank the wine and turned to look at his new granddaughter.  "Ah!  What a beauty!  What fine skin!  What silky hair!  What clear and shiny eyes!  What---!"  

"Shut up, Grandpa!"  Ju Long said as he threw his arm around Sya's shoulders and pulled her towards him, hugging her to his body.  "She is my wife!  Stop saying such perverted things to my Wife!"  

Ju Long burys her head in the nook of his neck and shoulder as if to stop her ears from listening to Hideo's taboo words. Sya's eyebrow twitched again.  Since the moment Ju Long started calling her his wife, she has somehow developed a twitched on her right eyebrow.  

"I have a name!"  Sya said through her teeth.  

"Em!  You do!  Your name is Sya Wei!  My Wife!"  Ju Long said proudly as Sya's eyebrow twitched even more by his words.  

"And my beautiful Granddaughter!"  Hideo said excitedly.  

"And our Lady!"  Yuki added in as Thorvald and Tamotsu nodded their heads in agreement.  

"If you think that calling me your wife, your granddaughter and your Lady will make me become that person so easily, you'll have to think again!" Sya said through her teeth, trying to keep her anger and their annoyance to herself.  

"Wife!~~~~"  Ju Long whined as he hugged her closer to him.  

"Granddaughter!~~~~~" Hideo whined at the same time.  

"I like my Wife who is hard to get!"  Ju Long said proudly.  "It means that the reward will be so much more sweeter and meaningful when you finally become my Wife!"  

"Em!  I like my Granddaughter to have some fire within her!  Then that way you won't let my Grandson bully you so easily!"  Hideo said as he drank down more wine.  

Sya tsked as their shamelessness as her eyebrow starts to twitch even more.  Sya tries to pull away, but Ju Long just pulls her closer to him.  Sya opens her mouth so say something scathing to Ju Long, but Ju Long had used this opportunity to put his cup to Sya's mouth to drink from his cup of wine.  

Sya drank some wine while coughing, before pulling her head back when Ju Long immediately drinks the rest of the wine in the cup.  The indirect kiss put a smile on Ju Long's lips.  The wine tasted even more sweet since it had touched his beloved's lips.  

"Granddaughter!"  Hideo said as he refilled his cup and Sya's cup.  "Let us drink to the wonderful union!  This Grandpa thanks all the Gods, for creating you and bringing you into my Grandson's life. You are precious to my Grandson, which makes you precious to this Grandpa.  Cherish each other well and learn to listen to one another.  Speak your heart, follow it and it'll never fail you."  

Hideo raises the cup and everyone raises their cup as well.  Ju Long had taken Sya's hand that was holding the wine cup and he raised her hand by holding on to her hand.  

"Cheers!"  Everyone said as they brought the cups together before drinking it down in one gulp. 

 But Ju Long brought the cup of wine to Sya's lips first, pushing the cup to her lips so she could drink it down first.  When she opened it a little bit, he poured half of it into her mouth, then lead her hand to his mouth, where he drank the rest of the wine.  

Ju Long lets Sya's hand go and brings it to Sya's lips.  He takes his thumb and wipes off the excess wine that rested on her lips.  When he finished whipping it, he sucks on his thumb, as he stares mischievously at her like a cheshire cat.  

"Taste sweeter and sweeter every time."  Ju Long said.  "I can't wait to taste the real thing."  

Sya's face flushed red as her right eyebrow twitched.  

Ju Long reaches out once again towards her face and as Sya tries to dodge his hand, Hideo, blocks her escape with his hands by placing them on her shoulders.  Sya's hands comes up to block his hand, but his other hand comes out to hold both of her hands in his large hand.  Sya's eyes widen at her predicament.  She had forgotten about the shameless Grandpa sitting behind her.

She could only watch as Ju Long presses his long and rough fingers on her delicate eyebrow.  He rubs it, from the inner corner to the end of the tip, then back again, as if he was massaging it back and forth.  

"Wife.  You think too much sometimes.  Just accept somethings, just the way they are meant to be."  Ju Long said softly.  Her hard ocean blue eyes meets his storm grey eyes.  Their eyes start to clash as a hurricane of feelings start to invade her heart.  "We are meant to meet.  You and I are meant to be."  

"Just like you are meant to be my Granddaughter!  I will not accept anyone else except you, Granddaughter!"  Hideo said proudly.  

"Em!"  Ju Long agreed.  "There will be no other." 

***************

Author's Note:  

Ahhhh!  Just one chapter for today as well.  I am tired.... First day of work at a new job went okay.  I forgot how much the first week is mostly just orientation and training so I didn't have to meet too many people in the office.  

Ahhhh!  But the thought of meeting new people makes me want to breathe into a paper bag!  Thank goodness, my lunch is packed in a paper bag, just in case I need to use it!  Hahahaha!  (^_^;)   -ptd