The Creature (2)

The creature sneered at the dead bodies as her seaweed hair drop the lifeless body on the ground. All of their bodies hit the ground with a thud. All she had to do now was suck their souls out of their bodies.

The creature moved closer to one side and with her tentacles reached out to touch the lifeless bodies that littered the ground. She smiled in victory as she could feel the souls cry out in fear. Soon she would have all her dreams come true after she repelishes her strength with these dead souls.

Her tentacles starts to glow blue as it shipones their soul out of their bodies, however a white qi light cut through her tentacles as if it was tofu.

The creature cries out in pain and anger as it whips around searching for the hidden Master who would attack her. Upon seeing no one and feeling as if no one was there with her, her anger grows even more. Six of her tentacles were cut off at the tip. It would take 500 years for them to be regrown.

However with her chosen body host ready to accept her soul, she could wait those 500 years on land and let them heal.

The creature looks around one last time, checking her surroundings before she brought two of her tentacles out to try to siphon the souls out of the dead body. But just like before, a white qi light cuts through them again.

"Come out!" The creature yells in anger. "How dare you hide and only attack behind shadows and shades!"

However no one said anything back. Nothing moved. This was her world she created. No one could come into her world without her knowing. Who is the one attacking her without her knowing?

The creature moved across to the other side to make sure the rest of the people she killed were truly dead. Upon seeing that they too were dead, she waited for the hidden Master Martial Fighter to show himself. But to her dismay, no one showed up. It was just The Creature alone in her own world.

There must be someone there with her, she thought. How did she get hurt then?

"Come out!" The Creature shouted again when nothing stirred out from the forest or from the sea. Nothing was above her either. Where would the Master Martial Fighter hide?

Thinking carefully, she risked one tentacle out to suck the soul of the human and just like the last two times, her tentacle was sliced off clean.

"You bitch!" The Creature shouted. "You... you show yourself right now!"

The Creature began to whip around trying to find the source of her attacker. She had lost nine tentacles already and they were bleeding profusely under the sea.

"Come out!!" The Creature shouted even louder. "Show yourself! Fight me face to face you coward!"

Suddenly a melodic voice spoke so softly and yet so frighteningly.

"I'm right here, you dumb bitch."

The Creature's red eyes met dark sea blue eyes. The Creature watched in horror as those dark sea blue eyes turned black with a red ring around the iris.

******

A/N:

It's a writing day for me! More chapters to come! Yay! Please anticipate the ending arc of The Creature! Enjoy! ~~~~
-ptd