Arnessa (4)

Sya finished off the last shadow hand, sending back to where it came from. Sya turned her head towards Arnessa and smiled.

"You like to think that you were my opponent the whole time, but let me tell you something. You are not." Sya said as she flew closer towards them. "My opponent was Janu and I win."

Arnessa's smug smile died on her face as she realized that Janu, who had been tied next to her neck by the vines was no longer there. Where the claymore grazed her neck, it actually hit it's mark. Which was Janu all along. Kill the summoner and the demon will die.

From behind Arnessa, Janu was pinned to the ground with Sya's white qi claymore stabbed straight through her body. Even if she wanted to move she couldn't because the vines tied her up and held her body down to the ground. It grew stronger and stronger as it absorbed Janu's last qi within herself. Blood gushed out of her stomach where the claymore penetrated through her and her mouth kept coughing up blood as if her lungs were filled with it.

Her red, bloodshot eyes stared back at Arnessa as if to beg her to help Janu, but Arnessa was already being sucked back down the hole from which she came from. Once Janu died, Arnessa would no longer have a connection in the living world. Arnessa would have to go back to the underworld and spend another 1000 or so years trying to come back to the land of the living.

Sya's internal organs felt bruised from all the damage it took from the invisible qi shield that she created earlier. She had to concentrate on the maintaining the shield and set up the trap that she went into a state of zen and with each powerful hit, her inner organs took the beating. It was due to her strategizing that ensured her victory. Had she not stolen Janu and Arnessa's qi, she would have lost to them the moment Arnessa came up from the underworld.

Luckily everything worked out fine for her and her plan worked. Luckily, she was able to send Arnessa back to the underworld. Had her plan not work, she would have used the rest of her qi inside of her to hack at Arnessa inch by inch and bury her body down the hole she came from.

Once Janu breathed her last breath, Arnessa's connection the the living world ended and she was pulled back into the underworld. Which caused everyone to wake up from the compulsion that they were placed under with Arnessa's power.

One by one, everyone of them began to wake up from their daze state of mind and they could only see Sya standing in the middle of the Arena of Blood with her hands clasped together behind her back. Her cold and indifferent mask was on and her white robe were still white. Not a speck of dirt nor blood was on it.

Everyone looked to their neighbor to ask them what happened and the other person could only shake their head no and scratch their heads in wonderment. The last thing they could remember was a demon being summoned by Janu. How Sya defeated the demon, they did not know, but the end result could not be denied. Janu laid dead with a wound through her stomach and her blood seeping out of her. While Sya was untouched and unfazed.

Zion slowly clapped in awe and wonderment. He too was caught in the compulsion and did not know what happened, but the daughter that he believed in and held all his hopes and dreams for, did not disappoint him.

"This father has never doubted you! This father has always believed that you would win!" Zion shouted as he laughed joyfully. "Daughter, you did well!"

Slowly everyone clapped along with him and soon the whole Arena was filled with cheers and shouts of congratulations. Sya flew from the middle of the arena and sat back down onto her chair when suddenly, Toga stood up from his chair and stepped forward. He knelt in front of Zion and bowed his head as if he was a well mannered prince. His right hand was even on top of his left chest, covering his heart as if he was noble.

"Demon Father." Toga said as he projected his qi into his voice so everyone could hear hm. "Toga challenges Princess Sya to the Arena of Blood along with my Seven Shade Hunter."