Ch1: S-class Competers

Rogue's pov

I opened my eyes to find myself in the same room that I see every night when I go to bed. I don't understand why I keep coming here in my dreams. Is it something important.

I looked around the room which was filled with scattered books and pieces of paper but as usual no mirror so I couldn't see myself. I had looked down at myself once and found out that I wasn't in my own body during these dreams seeing as I was in a female body in these dreams and I wasn't wearing my usual clothes which I had been wearing for a month now.

I looked over at one of the pictures that had been drawn and put on the wall. I was about to figure out what the drawing was when I heard someone yelling my name extremely loud.

I jolted awake to see Phoenix standing  next to my bed with her arms crossed. "Rogue wake up" she hissed loudly. "Ugh go away. I don't want to go Fucking anywhere" I groaned, turning onto my front and putting my pillow over my head.

"Rogue, if you don't get out of this bed right now, Sting and I are going to pound your face in" Phoenix yelled in an angry tone. "Hey leave me out of this" Sting shouted from the living room.

"I said go away" I mumbled through the sheets and pillow. "That's it, I'm done being nice" Phoenix said, minutes before I was pushed onto the floor with the duvet and pillow.

I hit the floor with a loud thud as I felt pain go through my entire body since I didn't really have the strength to be beat up by a cat human thing. I think I even heard a bone crack or something. 'Screw Phoenix and her fast healing' I thought in my head wishing that Phoenix hadn't had her cast removed about a week ago.

"What the Fuck are you doing in there. It sounds like you just fell with a sheer force or something" Sting shouted. "I pushed Rogue off the bed" Phoenix replied. After a couple of minutes, I caught Sting's scent in the room.

"I think you killed him" Sting spoke in a joking manner. "Not funny" Phoenix replied before grabbing hold of the top I was wearing and made me sit up.

"I'll give you 5 minutes to get dressed and if I find you still in the clothes your wearing right now, you'll regret it" Phoenix hissed with a twitch of her tail. "But I am dressed" I replied in a plain way, not wanting to deal with this stupid cat. "CLEAN CLOTHES" she spat at me. I just shook my head and let myself fall back onto the pillow and duvet which now lay residence on the floor while Phoenix walked out closely followed by Sting.

I closed my eyes hoping I could just go back to sleep. When 5 minutes had past, my door swung open and Phoenix walked in. She grabbed the collar of my cape and dragged me into the living room after quickly slapping her hands on my wrists.

I tried to turn into a shadow but Phoenix had put magic restraint bracelets on me when she had slapped my wrists so I couldn't. "Fuck you Phoenix" I hissed under my breath. That got me a good slap to the face from Phoenix who had obviously heard me.

Time skip

Phoenix had dragged me through town all the way to the guild hall and dumped me on the ground before turning back to her Exceed form and went over to talk with the other Exceeds with Lector and Frosch.

After a couple of minutes Master Makarov got up onto the stage and said "Listen up you brats, its time for the S-class trails and I'm going to announce who is competing" Everyone seemed to be really excited but I didn't even Fucking care. Then the Master shouted out 8 names.

Natsu Dragneel

Gray Fullbuster

Juvia Lockser

Freed Justine

Cana Alberona

Elfman Strauss

Levy Mcgarden

And Phoenix

"Please chose a partner and meet me at the docks in half an hour" the master said before walking away. I sat at the table with Sting and the Exceeds. Happy had flown over to Natsu since they were partners.

Phoenix seemed really shocked that she had been chosen and I had a feeling she would drag me along whether I wanted to or not.

I saw Gajeel's Exceed, Lily walk up to Phoenix with a tint of red on his face where it was white. "Hey Phoenix, do you mind if I be your partner" he asked rubbing his paws together. "Sure I'm fine with that" Phoenix replied with a smile before turning to me. "Your coming. I'm not risking you doing another suicide attempt while I'm gone because Wendy will be gone and there will be no one to help you" she told me with a stern voice. "Fine" I grumbled.

Time skip

I hung my head over the side of the ship trying to throw up but to no avian. "Did Rogue get over his motion sickness" Lily asked "Nope, he just hasn't eaten anything lately so there is nothing for him to throw up" Phoenix replied.

I decided to try jump off the boat so I could just let myself drown but Phoenix must have picked up on this because she changed into her human form and grabbed onto the collar of my cloak and dragged me onto the boat and dropped me in front of Wendy.

"Give him and the other dragon slayers Troia" she requested. After Wendy held her hands over me and they glowed, I stopped feeling motion sickness. Wendy did the same to Natsu, Gajeel and Sting and they stopped looking like they were going to vomit.

After a while Master Makarov came and said the S-class trails had begun.

Freed placed up a barrier and were heading to an island that looked like Tenrou island closely followed by Levy and Gajeel and Elfman and Evergreen. "Dammit, we're going to have to wait 5 minutes" Lily said a little annoyed. "Don't worry" Phoenix said and turned into Freed and used his magic to rewrite the script so that her and Lily could get out.

"Hey Sting, keep an eye on Rogue for me" Phoenix yelled before jumping off of the boat with Lily and they went max speed. I sighed. 'Just great' I thought to myself
---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it took so long but I was at a sleepover with a friend and only got back a little before 6 so yeah but I still finished this so yeah and enjoy