Chapter 6

*Your POV*
I wake up and stretch. I look at my phone and realize that I woke up before my alarm. Huh. I'm not tired at all. Eh, whatever. I get up and brush my teeth, and get dressed into some normal clothes. I go into the kitchen and pour myself a bowl of cereal and sit down. I check Instagram, and just scroll through the feed. Suddenly I get a text from Jughead.

Jughead:
Hey, want to walk to school together?

I figure it's early, sure why not.

To Jughead:
Sure

Jughead:
Alright

I put my phone down and get up and put my bowl in the sink. I stretch one more time and loosen up my neck. I check my watch, and it's 7:15. (oh yeah ig I never told you this but school starts at 8 for them 😂) I hear a knock on my door, and it's Jug.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey. You ready?" he asks.

"Yeah, let me just get my bag really fast." I go over and grab my bag and pull it over my shoulder. "Okay, let's go."

I follow him out of my apartment. He stops after a little while. "Hey, I just..wanted to say that I'm sorry about unexpectedly kissing you last night.."

I grin and kiss him on the lips, "It's okay." I smile, and he does too.

"Okay." I grab his hand and we start walking.

"So, what does this make us?"

"Well, I think that I'll be proud to walk in the school, announcing that (Y/N) (L/N) is my girlfriend over the inner come."

I laugh, "Okay don't do that. But, I'm lucky to have you, Jughead Jones as my boyfriend." I put my head on his shoulder for a second, and then put it back. When we get to school, we go our separate ways, and I find Betty and Kevin walking and I go up to them.

"Hey, guys." I say.

"Hey (Y/N). Now that romance is off the table, are we 100% sure that Archie's straight?" Kevin asks. "Because no straight man has that body." I lightly laugh.

Betty gives him a look, "Speaking of bodies..Have you recovered from finding Jason's?"

"Wait what?" I ask.

"Kevin was down at the lake and found Jason's body on the shore." Betty says.

"No way."

"Way." Kevin says. "But, I've gotta say, it was more traumatizing having to explain to my dad what I was doing with Moose at the river. Yet another perk of being the sheriff's son."

I raise my eyebrow, "What were you doing?"

"Nothing important." He says quickly. We walk into the office, and a bouquet of yellow flowers are sitting on the table. "Hey, look at these flowers!" He says, trying to change the topic. I just laugh and let it go. "Oh my God, those are gorgeous. Are those for Betty, Mrs. Philips?" Kevin asks.

"That's why I called her." She gives him a 'duh' face.

Kevin pulls a note from the top, "Dear Betty, please forgive me, XOXO, V." he reads, "Who the hell is 'V'?"

"Veronica." Betty and Veronica both say at the same time.

Veronica comes into the office with a small white box. "The yellow is for friendship. I also had Magnolia cupcakes flown in from New York. Because, as my mom likes to say, 'There's no wrong the right cupcake can't fix.'"

I lean over to Kevin, "Did I miss something?"

"It's what happens when you don't go to the dance." He says. I playfully roll my eyes and lightly punch him in the arm.