Chapter 48

*Your POV*
"Whoa, where do you think you're going?" Chuck asks, blocking my way.

"Move it Chuck, I mean it." I say. I try to push passed him but he stops me.

"No one's leaving this party. Especially not birthday boy's girlfriend. Wouldn't you think he would be upset?"

I cross my arms, and look to the side. "I don't think that he would mind."

"Well, I would. And so you're not going anywhere." He locks the door. He does know that I can just open that right? He leads me into the living room where Cheryl is with a circle of people.

Archie, Veronica and Betty are all sitting in chairs. There's one more open and I sit in it.

"What are we doing, Cheryl?" Betty asks, crossing her arms.

"Oh, just a little game that I like to play. Everyone has their secrets. And we've all done our fair share of sinning. That's one thing my dear brother's death has revealed. Secrets and Sins."

Jug slowly walks in the living room, and leans against the window. "What the hell is Secrets and Sins?"

"It's a variation, of truth, and dare. In which we own our truths. By telling it like it is." Cheryl says. "I'll start the game with Veronica Lodge."

"Naturally." Veronica says.

"Let's begin with the day of the dance where you defiled Archie Andrews in a closet." She says.

"That was your doing-"

"Moving on." She interrupts. "To dear Daddy Lodge. Isn't it true that your father, from prison, illegally purchased the drive-in land?" my eyes widen, and so do Jugs..."Which makes me wonder. What else is he doing from behind bars?"

"Well I can't speak for my father, but I can think of someone with a very dirty secret. Specifically, Cheryl killing her very own brother."

"Everyone knows how much I loved my brother."

"Exactly. But did you love him maybe, in ways a sister shouldn't love a brother?" Cheryl looks to the side, "And as you got older, Jason started to think it was strange, unnatural. So he chose Polly over you. So you shot him right between the eyes with one of your father's many hunting rifles." Damn. Cheryl wipes a tear that fell.

"This game is sick." Dilton says, and stands up. "I wanna go next." Cheryl turns around.

"That's the spirit, Doiley." Chuck says. "What secrets do you have to reveal us?"

"I saw Ms. Grundy's car by Sweetwater River, the day Jason went missing." He says. Archie takes a deep breathe. "I told Betty and Jughead, and she quit her job, and left Riverdale like, two days later. And let's not forget," Cheryl turns around, "that Archie was also at Sweetwater that morning."

"Oh, my God. Color me shocked, Archie Andrews. Is that why you became a medio musician overnight?"

"He liked music before that even happened." I intrude.

He's about to say something, but Veronica stops him. "Don't get in the gutter with them."

"Wait, what? Andrews was banging a teacher? Well, damn, I wish I would have known. I would've added you and Ms. Grundy to the book of conquests." Chuck says. Those last words sent chills down my spine.

"Classy, Chuck, as always." Veronica says.

"Wait a second, that also explains why Archie can't seem to keep a girlfriend to save his life. he's got serious mommy issues. Anything to say for yourself, Arch? Were you a victim or a perpetrator?"

"Dilton Doiley plays with guns." Betty says. Seriously, Betty?

"Big whoop, Betty. So Doiley's a psychopath, everyone knows that." Cheryl says.

"Well, I guess it's my turn now. Boy do I have, a ton of secrets to reveal. Let's start with Betty Cooper." Chuck says.

"Leave her the hell alone, Chuck." Archie says.

"Shut up, Andrews. Look you may get a free peepshow every night, but you do not know her. Hell, Betty doesn't even know herself." I look over at Betty and her eyes are watering. "Everybody knows why I got suspended. But what you don't know, she dressed up like a hooker, in a God-awful black wig. Drugged me, handcuffed me in the Jacuzzi, and I almost drowned until she got me to say what she wanted me to hear."

I stand up, "Alright, that's enough, Chuck."

He nods his head, "Oh, I've got secrets about you, too." That makes Jug look up.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah. Like you getting evicted from your apartment." Jug looks at me with a concerned face.

My eyes widen... "What are you even talking about?" I ask.

"I saw you moving boxes." He turns to Jug, "But hey, you knew all about this right, Jughead?" Jughead swings at him and punches him in the face. I walk forward. He's about to take another swing, but then Chuck grabs his arms, and punches him into the table, causing the glass to shatter.

"Enough! That's enough!" FP comes in, grabs Chuck and drags him.

"Get your hands off me, snake!" Chuck says.

"Get out!" he pushes him outside, and everyone follows.

I walk over to Jug, who's slowly getting up, "Jug, are you okay?" he looks at me and he has a cut on his face from the glass. "Jug, it's not what you think-"

"Save it." He says, and walks out the door, leaving me standing there, as a tear rolls down my cheek.

-------------------------
[A/N] okay, just a little explanation about the whole eviction thing. Chuck saw [Y/N] moving boxes, as you already know. And of course, he started thinking all the wrong things. That [Y/N] was too lazy to work for herself, and that she just depends on others way too much for money and such. But, we know that's not true, and that she is actually just a nice girl, who had a little bit of a mix up with her family and money. So, that's just the explanation on that of anyone was confused. I know it's kinda stupid but I needed an excuse for Jughead to punch Chuck😂😂
Word Count: 900