Chapter 63

*Jughead's POV*
I wake up, with (Y/N) in my arms. I smile, as she's still silently sleeping. I sit up, and check my phone. 8:25. I get out of bed, and put my jacket on.

"Where are you going?" I turn around and see (Y/N) sat up, stretching.

I grin, "I'm going to go see my dad." I go over to her, and kiss her.

She pulls away, "Okay." She smile, "I think my keys are still in the truck." She laughs.

I laugh, too. "Alright. I'll see you soon." I walk out, and she was right. Her keys are still there. I open the door, and get in. I start the car, and drive to the station. I go inside, and find Keller and go up to him. "Hey." he turns around, "I...just wanted to say that I'm sorry for freaking out yesterday. But, could I see my dad, please?"

"It's alright, Jug. And sure. I'm going to go talk to him right now." He walks into the room that my dad's in. I go over to the window, and cross my arms, and he leans against the desk. "So, Blossom was the kingpin. He funneled drugs, and shipped them out. But what the Mayor and I care about is the local component of Blossom's business. Someone is selling his drugs here. Most likely on the Southside. But It's started to cross the tracks recently, too."

"And you're thinking it's the Serpents?" my dad asks.

"Most likely. Who else would it be?"

"Mmm."

"So, here's the deal. If you release names, then maybe the DA has a little chat with McCoy, then we might be inclined to offer you a lesser sentence."

"The Serpents don't do that deep of stuff. We give dime bags of weed. And I'm not snitch."

God, Dad who's side are you on?

Keller gets off the desk, and walks a closer. "FP, if you don't help us, then your case goes to trial. And there will be no leniency. You're facing 20 years in this hell hole called 'prison' for admitting your part of Jason Blossom's murder."

*Your POV*
I get out of bed, and go into the kitchen. I check my phone, and I get a text from Arch.

Archie Andrewsss:
Hey, how's Jug doing?

To Archie Andrewsss:
He's doing okay. He just left to go see his dad.

Archie Andrewsss:
Alright.

I put my phone down and get out a bowl of cereal. I get another text, but this time it's Rose.

Rose❤️🌹:
Hey, just checking in and making sure that you got to your apartment 😂

To Rose❤️🌹:
Yep. I'm all moved in! Thank you guys, again.

Rose❤️🌹:
No problem.

I put my phone down, again, and start eating my bowl of cheerios. I feel like I should get some work done today. It might take my mind off of some things. I get dressed and walk to Pop's. I open the door, and walk to the back to get my apron. I put it on, and start busting the tables.

~

I check my watch, and it's 7:00. I' already pretty tired from working since 9 this morning. I finish busting one more table, and then go back into the kitchen.

"Hey, heard about FP. How's Jug doing?" Becca asks me.

"He's doing alright, thanks. He visited him today." I say, taking my apron off and hanging it up.

"Well, that's good."

"Yeah. Well, I got to get going. I'll see you later."

She smiles and I walk out of the kitchen. I take some money that Pop gave me, and put it in my bag, and walk back home. When I get there, I see my truck. I smile, and walk up and into my apartment. Jug's sitting on the couch, on his computer, of course.

"Hey." I say.

He looks up at me, "Hey. How've you been. And where have you been?" he laughs.

I smile, "Just at work."

"You worked the whole day? Jeez."

I sit on the couch with him. "Whaat? I needed something to clear my mind." I lean on his shoulder, "So, how's it going? What happened with your dad?"

He sighs, "Keller says that if he doesn't give names, he's facing 20 years."

"I'm sorry, Jug."

"It's okay.."

Word Count: 718