Chapter 2

*Your POV*

I wake up to my alarm beeping. I look at my phone and turn it off. I groan and sit up. I get out of bed and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and wash my face to wake myself up more. I put my hair in a lazy bun and walk back out. I decide on what I should wear for my first day. I just put on a white tank top with a maroon and blue plaid shirt over. I pull on some jeans and my short leather boots. I go into the kitchen and search my cabinets. Completely empty. Damn, I need to go shopping. I stretch and get my bag. I walk outside and drive to school.

When I get there, there are only a couple cars parked. I get out and walk inside. I luckily, find Betty at her locker. I go up to her.

"Hey," I say.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)," she says.

"So, you wanted to look at my photos?" I ask.

"Yeah, follow me to the Blue and Gold office." She says. She starts walking and I follow her. We reach a room and she opens the door. There's her, Veronica, Jughead, and another woman.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Veronica says.

"Hey," I say.

"Oh, that's right, Mom, this is (Y/N), (Y/N), this is my mom, Alice," Betty says, introducing me to the blonde woman.

"Hi," I say.

"Hello, (Y/N). Welcome to the Blue and Gold." She says, shaking my hand.

"Thanks."

"So, we can look at those photos now," Betty says. In the corner of my eye, I see Jughead turn and look at us.

"Sure," I say. I sit down at a desk and pull out my laptop. I grab my camera and cord and plug it into the computer. It takes a couple seconds to load, and then my photos pop up on the screen. "Here you go," I say and get up.

Betty sits down at the desk and scrolls through all of them. "Wow, these, actually look really good. Jug, come and take a look at these." Betty says.

Jughead gets up and comes over to my computer, and takes a look. "Yeah, these look great, (Y/N)."

"Thanks," I say, itching my head. Veronica looks at them too and nods in agreement.

"Yeah, we should totally have you do photos," Betty says.

"Okay." I check my phone for the time. "Oh, I should probably go, I need to get my schedule," I say.

"Oh, yeah right. I totally forgot about that." Betty says. "Hey, I should get your number."

"Okay," I say. She hands me her phone and I put my number in. "Just, text me saying it's you whenever."

"Got it."

I walk out of the room and to the office. The lady looks up at me.

"How may I help you?" she asks.

"Um, I need my schedule, my name is (Y/N) (L/N)," I say.

"Ah, yes. Let me get that for you." She gets up and walks over somewhere. I check my phone and Betty texted me.

From (number):

Hey, it's Betty.

To Betty:

Hi

The lady comes back. "Here you go, dear." She says.

"Thanks." I take the schedule and look at my locker number and combination. I go over to my locker and open it.

"Hey." I hear someone say. I close my locker, and it's Archie.

"Oh, hi," I say.

"What's up?"

"Meh, nothing much. I just got my schedule."

"What's your first class?"

"It's history in room, 312."

"Oh cool. Do you want me to show you there?"

"Sure."

I follow him and he takes me to my class. "Thanks," I say. I walk into the room and sit down in an empty seat.

"You don't look familiar." Someone says next to me.

I turn to him, "I'm new here, (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Kevin Keller. Nice to meet you." He says.

"Same." The bell rings and the teacher walks in.

"Hello everybody, we have a new student here at Riverdale High, (Y/N) (L/N)." she points at me and everyone stares. Great. More attention. After a second they all turn back to the teacher.

"Already the center of attention, I see," Kevin whispers to me.

"Shut up, I hate it," I say, and he laughs.

~

I find Betty and Veronica sitting at a table. I go over to them. "Hey, (Y/N)," Betty says.

"Hi," I say. Veronica moves to the right a little bit and I sit down.

"So, the semi-formal is coming up, who are you going with?" Veronica asks.

"Well..I'm thinking about asking Archie?" she says.

"Wow, didn't know you guys were a thing," I say.

"They aren't. But they're endgame." Someone says behind me. He comes and sits with us. It's Kevin.

"Oh, okay. Well, good luck." I say.

"Have you guys met?" Betty asks.

"In first period," I say.

"Got it."

-------------------------
Word Count: 830