🎈01.🎈

This story will contain extreme cursing and sexual language. THERE'S GOING TO BE WORDS THAT ARE GOING TO BE USED IN THIS BOOK THAT MIGHT REALLY OFFEND PEOPLE. Also very graphic chapters. The main character that I have put together is very out there, with her words, actions, feelings. Please don't get offended. Like us teenagers she has her demons to face and I'm sorry if it gets a little too out of hand. If you wish to continue reading, be my guest. I also want to say I don't care about votes or comments, if you want to comment or vote that's bloody awesome and if you don't that's perfectly fine. I upload stories like these just for my own satisfaction, if you guys have any recommendations on how to improve my writing or ideas, feel free to let me know (I love feedback). One last thing, this story is going to have some of my own ideas so don't freak out if it doesn't follow the movie's order. I'm going to shut the fuck up now, ENJOY!

-

Derry Maine 1989

The bell ringing was like angel Gabriel blowing his horn. I'm not even a religious girl but isn't that suppose to bring some sort of peace? I don't know honestly. What I do know is that it's summer vacation and I don't have to worry about these stupid kids and classrooms that smell like dog shit and burnt paper.

"Greta says to meet her in the bathroom.. they have the slut cornered." sally said with a mischievous grin on her pink lips.

I rolled my eyes as I made my way through the crowded halls. They all pushed, trying to get out of this fucking hell hole.

"Move the fuck out of my way!" I said pushing those losers that crowd around each other like fucking rats, "did you hear me losers?!" I yelled as I pushed one of the obnoxious looking bastards, with an actual frisbee on his fucking head. He fell to the floor with a low thud as the crowd around me laughed their asses off, "so clumsy." I chuckled as I walked into the girls' bathroom.

I walked in right when I heard a loud splash coming from the stalls. I covered my nose as the smell of shit filled the bathroom.

"At least you'll smell better now." Greta said as she walked out while I followed behind.

"The fuck was that about?" I asked as I rubbed my nose and fixed my backpack straps.

Greta popped the gum in her mouth as she turned to face me, "it was the dirty little slut. I gave her a little something to remember us by." she said as she shrugged her shoulders.

I let out a small laugh as we pushed the school doors open. This is it! The last day of fucking school. That hell hole almost ate me alive!

"Look." Sally said as she pointed at the group of losers from earlier. I've gone to school with some of them for most of my life and for some exotic reason I can never remember their names. They're nobodies.

"S-s-s-stuttering Bill." Greta said.

We all let out a loud laugh as we stared at them.

"They never did find his little brother, did they?" Sally asked quietly almost as if it were a sin to ask.

"He's not even missing, he's dead." Greta said emotionless.

I shot her an angry glare and furrowed my eyebrows, "shut up." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Even you can't be stupid enough to buy that bullshit. I'm sorry about your little sister but it's facts." she said as she crossed her arms.

I could feel myself growing angrier as I stared at Greta and her fucking stupid ass comments.

"They're leaving." Sally quickly said.

"Watch this" I said as I powered walk over to the group. My anger was taking over me and i can't take it out on Greta, one punch and that bitch is completely gone, "what's up losers?" I asked as I blocked their way from walking any further.

I heard them gasp in fright as they backed a few feet away from me.

"How about you leave this to the big boys?" I heard a masculine voice ask behind me.

I turned around and looked up to see Henry Bowers and his rat looking goons standing behind him, "Henry you and I both know that you're a pussy, so back off." I said angrily as i crossed my arms.

"You're a fucking-"

"Oh oh Henry, your daddy is right over there staring at you, beat it before he comes over here and spanks the shit out of you." I whispered as we both turned to look over at his father who eyed him carefully.

"You're really going to get it..." he said before walking off with his stupid friends.

I let out a small chuckle as I turned back to my so called prey, "Oops I'm sorry." I said as I slapped the glasses off the kid with raven black hair and pale skin. Small freckles sculpted his cheeks and his lips were a bright pink color. His thick glasses made his eyes look like fish eyes, "what's with you and that stupid fanny pack?" I asked as I looked at a kid who should be in the 2nd grade. I rolled my eyes as I didn't gain a response from these idiots. I pushed pass a tall curly haired freak and stuttering Bill, "idiots." I said as I began to walk away.

"B-B-Bitch" I heard him stutter.

I stopped dead in my tracks and slowly turning around. I walked over to him with a small smile on my face.

"I-i-I'm Sorry, did y-you say s-s-something?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Bill shut up." I heard the 2nd grader say as he shoved him.

"I-I'm sorry about y-your sister b-but-"

"No, don't." I quickly stopped him as my cheeks began to heat up.

"Your s-sister-"

"I said shut up!" I yelled as my knuckles gained a sharp pain. I saw him fall back to the grass while his nose poured out thick blood. I looked down at my fist and furrowed my eyebrows. I looked up at the losers and they all looked at me shocked, "what?! You guys want one too?!" I questioned angrily as I turned around and walked away.

"Oh my god, that was hilarious." sally laughed as I reached my group of friends.

"Good Job, Cole"

A faint smile appeared on my lips as we began to run away from the scene. I couldn't help but look back and notice the boy with the thick glasses looking back at me. I turned back around to look down at my knuckles.

"He got what he deserved." I whispered.

That's me. Cole Velox...

I wouldn't consider my self the school bully, I'll leave that one to Henry sociopath. I just get bored and what better way to entertain myself than picking on the weaklings.

Be prey or predator.

I chose predator.