🎈33.🎈

-3 Days Later-

It's been the same routine for three days straight and I've been loving every second of it. Dad leaves way too early in the morning but Richie gets here around 9:00am and we sit and watch movies for hours and crack jokes.

"We're back on this topic?" I asked with a small smile.

He nodded his head quickly, "of course we are! I mean come on! Aliens are fucking real, and I bet they're watching us this very second." He said as he crossed his arms.

"No they're not, they're not real and they're not watching us." I said as I pushed my glasses further up the bridge of my nose.

"Are you kidding? I bet even Dash would agree with me." He said as he looked at her, "right?"

"Leave her out of it." I said as I ran my foot on her silky fur, "if you ever get actual proof of aliens I'll... I'll give you all the money in the world." I said.

"If the government doesn't kill me first. There's some shady shit going on in there, I don't know about you but I'll like to live a few more years."

I rolled my eyes, "if there were aliens don't you think we would of gotten a sign by now?" I asked, "don't you think people would of actually seen them?"

"They have! They just don't remember because they erase their memory, duh." He stated.

I let out a small chuckle, "I love it..." I muttered as I looked into Richie's eyes.

"Love what?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "the way you keep pushing and pushing even though you're wrong." I smiled, "You fight for what you believe in." I said.

"You like that?" He asked.

"I love it." I smiled as I kissed the side of his mouth gently, "you're a great boy." I smiled as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Do you maybe want to strip from your clothes now?" He asked. I pushed him away as I rolled my eyes, "I'm kidding." He said, "do you?"

I looked at him as I squinted my eyes and burst out laughing a few seconds later, "I hate you sometimes, you know that?" I asked as I blinked slowly.

"No you don't." He said, "I'm happy your voice is back to normal. You sounded like a crack addict." He said.

"Fuck, I need a cigarette." I said.

"Stop smoking." He said dryly.

"Yes of course Richie, I'll do it just for you because without your approval I couldn't be able to live with myself." I said sarcastically as I put my hands on my heart.

"You're going to develop an addiction-"

"It's a cigarette not crack." I said annoyed, "Besides I only do it when I'm stressed."

"You're stressed right now?" He asked.

"My ribs are killing me and all I do is stay in this house." I sighed, "don't get me wrong, I love spending time with you, I just wish we could go to Andy's or even the arcade-"