🎈65. 🎈

I walked inside the hospital looking around for a familiar face.

"Excuse me?"

I turned around and rolled my eyes while letting out a small huff, "You again." I said as I looked up at the bitchy nurse that's always in my way.

"Rude." She mumbled as she rolled her eyes, "you're not supposed to be here."

"How would you know? Maybe I have a disease that's eating me from the inside out, you want it too?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Well first, that's disgusting. Second, your parents aren't around. And third, no outside food." She said as she looked down at my brown paper bag.

I looked at her name tag, "Katherine is it?" I asked, "I'm so sick and tired of your bitchy attitude and perky voice, just shut the fuck up." I said as I licked my lips, "for once in your life don't be such a cunt and tell me where Dr. Yang is."

People around me gasped as they looked down at me with surprised looks. Katherine gasped as her big blue eyes became dark.

"Leave before I call security." She said as she put her hands on her hips.

"God, you're no help." I said as I rolled my eyes and turned around. I spotted Phoebe walking down the hall with a clipboard in his hands, "Dr. Yang!" I shouted. He quickly turned around and looked at me with a wide smile.

"I'm going to ask you to leave once again." Katherine said as she grabbed my shoulder roughly.

"You can look but don't you touch." I said as I grabbed her hand and pushed it away.

"Is there a problem here?" A security guard asked as he walked up to Katherine, who grabbed her hand dramatically.

"She's such a faker, I didn't even fucking squeeze her hand that tight." I defended myself.

"She needs to be lead out, she's disrupting patients." Katherine said angrily as she fixed her stupid blonde curls.

"What's going on?" Phoebe asked as he reached the scene.

"Let's go." The security guard said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I came to see Dr. Yang." I said as I turned around and looked up at Phoebe.

"Are you hurt?" The security guard asked.

"No."

"Is someone else hurt?"

"No."

"Then you don't need him." He said as she began to drag me out.

"Wait-"

He quickly picked me up in his big arms. I let out a huff as I kicked and shouted.

"Calm down Cole."  Phoebe said as he sneakily slipped me a small paper.

I looked at him before giving a slight nod and letting the security guard carry me out.