🎈64.🎈

The white walls of my room bored me and the frames that used to hang on the them are now completely destroyed and shoved in one of my drawers.

Light murmurs emerged from a part in my head. I could hear them as they grew more intense to the point where I couldn't even hear my own breathing.

I tried to cover my eyes with my hands but I couldn't move. There was a force that pushed me down on my bed, making it hard to breath let a lot move. I began to look around I'm in a state full of panic and terror.

The white walls that bored me a few seconds ago were now making me scream as they began to close on me. Everything that's not supposed to move all of a sudden began to close in on my: the walls, the nightstand, my drawers, everything.

"Game over."

I recognized this demonic-evil voice. It lingered in the air, past the voices in my head that were now screaming at the top of their lungs.

Finally, I managed to let out a loud scream.

I sat up quickly as I panted heavily. I looked around the room as I kicked the sheets off of my sweating body. I looked at every piece of furniture that had life in my dream and watched them carefully.

Someone ran into my room quickly while turning on the light. I looked up to see Isabelle with wide eyes.

"I-I has a nightmare..." I said quietly as I pulled my knees to my chest.

She walked over to my bed and sat next to me, "your night terrors are back." She said quietly. I nodded my head slowly as I looked down at my toes. Without warning she pulled me into her chest as one of her hand's strokes my hair gently, "it's okay." She whispered.

"Did I scream?" I asked.

"Very loud." She said, "of course dad didn't hear, he's always been a heavy sleeper." She said.

"I know." I said as I wrapped my arms around her torso, "mom always used to joke that not even a tornado would wake him up."

She let out s small giggle, "I'm afraid that might be true."

"Mom used to do this for me." I said as I caressed her silky sleeping gown.

"I know." She said quietly, "Mom... was the best."

I nodded my head, "she really was."

"Sometimes I wonder if it was more than jess going missing to drive her to go crazy."

"Maybe She was always at that point and this just pushed her over the edge." I said as I swallowed the lump in my throat.

There's was a moment of silence before Isabelle pulled away and stood back up, "you can come sleep with me for tonight." She smiled softly as she grabbed my hand.

I got out of bed carefully and walked out while holding her hand tightly.

I was shocked but I felt safe. She made me feel safe again.

"I'm still scared of the dark." I mumbled as she closed the door to her room and walked me over to her bed.

"Don't Be. There's nothing in the dark that can hurt you." She said as I laid down on her bed.

"You have no idea." I whispered as she laid down next to me, "Isabelle?"I asked as I gripped the covers.

"Yes?"

"Nobody is going to find out about Patrick right?" I asked as I licked my lips.

"Youresafe, Okay? No one is ever going to find him let alone convict you for his murder." She assured.

I nodded my head, "Okay."

"Remember when you called me Izzy the other day?" She asked.

"Mhmm." I hummed.

"That was nice."

"I don't think I ever thanked you." I said quietly as I looked at the ceiling, "You could of easily turned me into the police or hold it against me or even freskour and be completely terrified but you stuck by my side... thank you for everything."

"I'll take this secret to my grave." She said as she as she held my hand under the covers.

Goodnight Izzy.

-
❤️Happy Monday!❤️
I hope everyone has a great day.