🎈90. 🎈

September

September

We all sat in a circle in a meadow close to home. Richie's arm wrapped around my shoulder and my head rested on his chest as he ran his finger up and down my arm.

"I can only remember parts, but i thought i was dead. That's what it felt like." Beverly said quietly, "I saw us, all of us together back in the cistern but we were older, like our parents' ages."

"W-what were we all doing there?" Bill asked. I looked over at Bill for a quick second before looking back at Beverly.

"I just remember how we felt. How scared we were." I tensed up at Beverly's words, "I don't think i can ever forget that."

Bill quickly grabbed a piece of glass that rested on the grass in front of him and stood up. We all looked up at him a bit confused.

"Swear it." He said as he held the piece of glass up, "S-s-swear. If it isn't dead, if it ever comes back, we'll come back too." Bill said.

I took in a deep breath as I stood up and soon enough everyone followed by stating up too. Bill pressed the glass against his palm and sliced his tender skin. He turned to me and looked into my eyes. I licked my lips as i stuck my hand out and he dug the glass into my skin and sliced. I bit the inside of my lip as let out a small whimper. He made his way around the circle, cutting everyones palm before he returned back to his spot.

We all looked at each other for a few seconds before we reached for each others hands. I held Richie's and Bill's tightly. We stood in a circle for a very peaceful amount of seconds, just staring at each other before letting go.

"I gotta go." Stan said, "I hate you." He said seriously to Bill. Bill looked down at the grass with sad eyes. Stan cracked a smile and soon enough we all did too. We all let out small laughs as we looked at Stan, "I'll see you later." He said as he walked away.

"Bye Stan." Bill said.

As the hours slipped by one by we one we all started leaving until only Bill, Beverly, Richie and I were left. I looked over at Richie and smiled slightly. I stood up from the grass and helped Richie up.

"I'll see you at home Bev." I said as I looked over at Bill one last time, "I'll see you around." I mumbled at Bill.

"I'll see you there." Beverly said quietly.

I walked away while holding Richie's bloody hand.

"What you're doing is really nice." Richie said as he looked over at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm not doing anything, it's all thanks to my dad." I said as I licked my lips. I felt his eyes still on me and I turned to look at him, "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked as i smiled widely.

He shook his head as he looked away, "No reason." He said as he held my hand tighter.

I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes for a split second. I looked over at him and kissed his cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked with a goofy smile.

I shrugged my shoulders, " I feel like i can finally breath again." I said honestly.

He smiled as he walked me home. The sun was setting at the right time and we walked with a cool breeze. We didn't talk at all but somehow i knew what was on our minds. The summer and everything we've been through together.

We reached the porch of my house and i turned to look at Richie with a small smile. I was about to speak before the door flung open.

"Cole." Phoebe said with a low voice and soft eyes.

"Phoebe?" I asked confused as i looked up at him, "Dad?" I asked as my dad pulled the door open. Phoebe looked down at our bloody hands and widened his eyes.

"Cole..." My dad breathed out, "Mom, she-"

"Mom? What about her?" I asked as i let go of Richie's hand and immediately felt my eyes water. Just by their faces i could tell that something has happened. My dad was speechless as a few tears slid down his cheeks.

Without another word i quickly ran inside and up the stairs. I turned the sharp corner and pushed my mom's door open. I stared at her breathless.

She sat on the her bed and once i ran in she turned around to look at me. I widened my eyes as she actually acknowledged my presence.

"Cole..." She said as tears slid down her eyes.

Hot tears ran down my face as i quickly ran over to her and fell to my knees in front of her. I cried onto her lap as she wrapped her arms around my shaking body.

"I missed you so much." I cried as i looked up at her and grabbed her face in my hands.

"I'm here now baby." She cried as she kissed me all over my face. I hugged her tighter as Phoebe, Richie, and my dad came into the room. I couldn't believe that my mom came back to us. Her touch was the same and her eyes were soft and sweet like they used to be, "I'm never leaving you again. I promise." she whispered in my ear as she kissed my head.

I can finally breath again.

-
❤️Happy Friday!❤️
OH MY GOD! THE FINALE!
Thank you so much for reading my book! I'm truly grateful for the attention that this book received and I really don't know how to thank you guys. Second book will be up soon so please keep posted! Also I know that some of the losers originally move away but I'll make it work in the next book!
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! ❤️😭 TILL NEXT TIME!