🎈42.🎈

The house feels so empty and the days seem to go by slower than before. I haven't seen Richie in over a week now, he just completely forgot about me.

I'm angry; I won't lie, I'm really angry with Richie.

He hasn't stopped by to even say that he's been busy or even tell me where he was going in the first place. Is this a way of a boy saying, I don't like you anymore so fuck off.

"I feel better, I want to go outside and be a kid again." I said as I scratched my head.

"Cole, give it another day." Phoebe said, "but for now, I need you to eat something." He said.

"I'm not hungry, I'm tired and I just want to go to sleep." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Is this about Richie?" He asked, "You know what? I'm sure he's just-"

"Don't try making excuses for him, he hasn't called or stopped by. I bet he got bored and decided to leave with his stupid friends." I said.

"You don't know that, maybe something important happened."

"Right." I mumbled as I laid back on the couch and stared at the television, "I'm going to take a nap." I said as I closed my eyes.

-

I woke up to Phoebe's 'whisper' voice; he's not very good at it.

"Shut up." I mumbled without opening my eyes.

"There's someone here to see you." He said quietly.

"Tell them to go away, I don't want to see anyone." I said annoyed as I shifted around.

"It's me..."

I opened my eyes quickly. I sat up with a small grunt as I looked at Richie standing a few feet away from me.

I kept a serious face as I stood up from the couch and picked up my blanket, "get out." I said as I shot him one last glare and began to walk upstairs.

"Oh Cole, don't be like that." Phoebe said.

"You're next." I said as I slammed my door shut.

I set the blanket on my bed and grabbed my cigarettes. I walked over to my window and opened it.

"Cole let's talk." Richie said as he came into my room.

"I don't want to talk, I want you to get out so I can go back to sleep." I said as I grabbed my cigarettes and pulled one out.

"No." He said as he snatched my pack away from me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No what is your problem? Im trying to explain myself here while you're kicking me out and not even trying to hear my side of the story."

I wanted to smile at his sudden dominance but something else popped into my head, "Who was the blonde bitch?" I asked as I set the cigarette I had in my hand aside.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, "You already look stupid don't act like it too. The blonde girl you were with."

"What blonde girl are you talking about?!" He asked annoyed.

"Isabelle said you were with a blonde girl and-"

"Your sister said I was." She said with a sigh as he crossed his arms.

I looked down as I closed my eyes. I feel like the stupid one for believing whatever comes out of the mouth of my sister, "that doesn't explain why you were gone for so long without a fucking warning."

"A family emergency came up and I had to go." He said briefly.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It's nothing you need to worry about."

"Tell me. I deserve a good explanation besides a family emergency, what happened?"

"I said it doesn't matter, aren't you just happy that I'm back?" He asked.

I let out a small breath through my mouth as my eyes softened. I nodded my head slowly as I practically ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him, "I really missed you." I said as I closed my eyes and hugged him tighter.

He hugged me back, "me too."

"Please don't do that shit again, I thought you got bored of me and just left."

"You have blue hair, you almost died, you have a dog named Dash, and a batshit crazy sister, I would never leave you." He joked.

I pulled away as I smacked his shoulder, "that's not funny."

He let out a small laugh, "we have a few more minutes before Dr. Yang comes in, we should make them last." He said as he raised an eyebrow and pulled me in while placing his hands on my ass.

"Get away from me you pervert." I said as I snatched back my cigarettes and pushed him away, "you scared me." I said.

"Don't be scared." He said.

I walked over to my nightstand and hid my cigarettes, "I felt all alone in this house, I kind of needed your stupid jokes and ugly face."

He rolled his eyes as he walked over to me and hugged me again.

"I'll come over every single day until you get bored of me, but even then I'll never stop coming back."

Is that a promise?

-

❤️I know I wasn't supposed to update today but I just wanted to because we reached 2k! Thank you so much! ❤️