🎈19.🎈

After my dad checked on me I stared at the clock until it was 9:45 exactly. I made my way out of my bed and slipped on my shoes before very quietly opening my window. I put one leg out as I held onto a tree, my backpack clung onto my back a little too tight.

"Please don't fall." I muttered to myself as I was fully clinging onto the tree. I closed my window until there was only a slight crack.

I let out a relieved breath as I began to crawl down the tree. I wiped off the small twigs and smiled satisfied. That wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

The real problem was getting to the trail without getting caught by the police officers. It was almost impossible, every turn I took they appeared and I would either have to hide or throw myself inside a trash bin.

I reached the trail and stayed on the side just in case a cop had to pass through, I would have a chance to hide. As I waited I lit a cigarette to distract myself I would try to do silly sticks with the smoke; not impressive what so ever.

"Hey I know you." I heard a voice say.

I quickly turned around and let out a small laugh as Richie stood there with his stupid grin, "you scared me." I sighed as I threw my cigarette on the ground and stepped on it.

"Don't worry, it's not Henry just handsome Richie." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"That's funny." I said as we began to walk out of the trail.

"So Where is this Park?" He asked.

"A few minutes away." I said, "it's hidden and peaceful." I smiled as I led him to it.

As we were walking out of the trail I heard a sudden noise in the trees and gasped in fright and held onto Richie's hand. I guess you can say I'm traumatized after everything that happened, how am I so calm about it?

"Don't worry it was just a fucking owl or something." He said as he held my hand a bit tighter.

"Maybe." I said quietly as I didn't bother to pull away from his grip.

"I kind of want you to meet my friends." He said as he kept his gaze straight ahead.

"What?" I asked as I turned to face him while squeezing his hand, "you want me to meet your friends?" I asked.

He nodded his head, "I think they'll like you."

"How do you fucking plan to introduce me? Hey this is the bitch who bullied us for years, but you guys already knew that. Well we became good friends after I made a rude comment about her blue hair and she threatened to kick my teeth in but I then told her happy fucking birthday. Then she shoved an ice cream cone in my face because she didn't want to put her friendship with Greta at risk and then we made up, had sleepovers and kissed and then I cared for her after she knocked out Henry because she got her hand stitched up. Remember her? Yeah this is my friend Cole. Is that how you plan to introduce me?" I asked.

"I was just planning on mentioning the kiss." He joked. We both let out a small laugh as we kept on walking, "oh come on, it'll be fine. What's the worse you've done?" He asked.

"Name them and I'll tell you." I said.

He cleared his throat, "Well theres Eds or Eddie, then there's stuttering Bill, and Stan the man, then Ben and Beverly but nobody cares about them." He said as he pushed them aside.