🎈16.🎈

I ran inside the place I became a little too familiar with. I scanned the room for a familiar face and once I spotted it I made my way over to him slowly.

"Dr. Yang..." I whispered as I got closer.

He snapped his head in my direction and widened his eyes. He set his paperwork down and walked over to me.

"Why happened?!" He asked, "some-"

"No!" I quickly said as I pulled his arm to an empty room, "my dad doesn't know I'm here." I said as I sighed, "just fix me, do your medicine voodoo shit." I said as I jumped on the bed and held my hand to cup the blood oozing out.

"I need to call your parents." He stated as he looked down at my hand.

"No. I saved your career, now you owe me." I said as I furrowed my brows.

He looked down at me, "I will definitely loose my job if my boss finds out I didn't call your parents." He said.

"Nobody will find out, I promise." I said as I let out a small breath.

He sighed as he walked out and came back a few minutes later with a bit of supplies, "let me see your hand." He said as he closed the door.

He pulled my hand out and spilled my blood on the floor, "my nose isn't broke right?" I asked a little worried as I reached up to touch it. The bleeding stopped after my shirt was completely soaked.

"By the looks of it, I would say no." He said as he examined it quickly, "it's a bit swollen but nothing major." He said as he pressed a bandage on my palm, "what happened to you?" He asked.

"I'm a kid. I get hurt." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm doing you a favor, Cole. I deserve an explanation." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "I was defending a few people and i knocked out the other kid with a beer bottle." I said casually as I licked my lips but instantly regretted it once the blood filled my tastebuds.

"Wait What?! He's not dead is he?" He asked as he looked at me.

"No.. well I don't think so." I said as I swallowed the lump in my throat, "he's not dead Dr. yang." I said as i motioned him to continue working on my hand.

"Are you getting bullied ? Do you need help with anything?" He asked.

I sighed, "I can handle it myself, no one bullies Cole Velox." I chuckled.

"If you knocked him out with the beer bottle then how did you get hit in the nose and that small cut on your cheek?" He asked as he pulled the bandage away and began to examine it closely.

"Well.. I grabbed a shard of glass and cut my own cheek then since nobody wanted to punch me, I punched myself." He stopped what he was doing and looked at me like I was completely insane, "what? I need a cover story." I said.

"Cover story for what?!"

"It's such a long story" I sighed, "but to make it short I like this boy and I protected him and his friends from this big bad bully that asked me to join him in kicking their asses and this boy that I like, his friends don't know we're friends and my friends would kill me if they found out, you get it?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side.

"Why not just come forward and just admit it?" He asked.

"Because I cant, Okay?"

"Why is that?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, "it's complicated."

"Why?" He asked again.

"Because Dr. Yang it just is. It's a huge fucking mess that I got myself into and I don't know how to get out." I said as I sighed.

"What are you leaving out? Just-"

"I used to fucking bully this kids, okay?!" I said annoyed, "my friends and I always picked on them, I punched one of the kids and my friend filled a bag full of trash with water and dumped it on a girl, then I made fun of the kid I liked, before I actually got to know him. Then I threw a kid on the floor to distract a guy from chasing me." I said as I looked away, "that is why I don't want to come forward because then he becomes a target and it'll all be my fault." I said as I sighed.

"Bullies aren't cool." He stated.

"Don't you think I know that?" I said annoyed.

"This kid that you like, what's he like?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "he's just a trashmouth-"

"Just like you?" He interrupted.

I rolled my eyes, "yes. But he's much worse. He's funny and annoying, and loud, and really stupid looking." I chuckled, "he's a good guy." I said as I sighed.

"Well you protect him Cole." He smiled.

"I will."

I don't care what it takes.