🎈39.🎈

I closed my eyes as I let out a small breath.

"Fuck." I muttered as I ran a hand through my hair. I pressed my cigarette against my lips and took in a deep breath. This is the only thing that seems to calm me down.

"You're dropping the ashes on my fucking head." I heard a voice say from below.

I quickly looked down and squinted my eyes, "Richie?" I asked quietly.

He began climbing the tree while gripping the sides tightly, "What the fuck happened Cole?" He asked as he reached me.

"You have to be quiet." I said as I helped him inside, "It's 1:00am and my dad and sister are sleeping." I said annoyed as I took in one last puff of my cigarette before putting it out on the outside window sill.

"Is that why you're smoking out of your window or because you completely freaked out at the station?" He asked.

I widened my eyes, "how the fuck do you know about that?" I asked as I closed my window.

"Your dad called." He said quietly.

I rolled my eyes, "Richie-"

"What aren't you telling me?" He asked, "who the fuck is scaring you? I can help you."

"No you can't." I said as I walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Talk to me." He whispered as he sat in front of me, "who beat you?" He asked.

I took in a deep breath, "Henry. Happy?" I asked annoyed.

"No I'm not happy. I swear I'm going to beat-"

"'No you're not. Besides I can't talk to anyone about it."

He didn't say another word instead he wrapped me in a hug, "You have to Cole." He mumbled, "Henry is a fucking-"

"I said no." I said as I pulled away, "I can't say shit." I said as I placed my hands on the sides of his face, "just please just stay with me." I said as I looked down at his lips and then back into his eyes, "I just want to be with you." I said.

I gently slipped off his thick glasses and set them on my nightstand. I brushed his black hair out of his face and rubbed my thumb over his cheek.

I leaned in slowly until our lips brushed against each other. I kissed him softly as his hand found its way up to the side of my cheek.

"I'll stay." He said quietly as he parted away from me for a second.

I kissed him sweetly but he turned it rough and sloppy. He began to push me back so I could lay on my back.

"Richie." I said as I pulled away, "you're so sloppy." I giggled quietly. He connected out lips back together and forced his tongue inside my mouth. I let out a surprised squeal as i opened my eyes, "Richie, keep that tongue in your mouth." I chuckled.

"We never make out." He complained.

"I hate you." I said as I looked up at him and pulled his hair away from his face, "You have so much hair." I smiled.

"Kiss me." He said as he lowered himself onto me, only holding himself up with his elbows.

"Stop." I said as I tried pushing him off, "Richie, you're such a perv." I giggled as I felt his lips on my neck, tickling me, "you're always so sexual."

"I just really like you, is that such a crime?" He asked as he got off me and laid next to me.

I turned to face him and cuddled him close as I looked at every single of his gorgeous face feutures, "I want to kiss every single freckle of yours." I mumbled.

"Then do it." He mumbled.

"It'll take forever." I giggled as I gave him a few small kisses all over his face, "Richie I'm really happy you're here with me." I said as I laid my head on his arm.

"Have I ever told you, you have a nice ass?" He asked as he began to slide his hands down my lower back.

"Oh my god Richie." I said annoyed as I grabbed his hand and threw it. I turned around, away from him, "hug me." I said. He wrapped his arm around me and snuggled his face into my neck, "goodnight."

"Goodnight hottie."

I let out a small laugh as I held his hand in mind as I closed my eyes.

Deep down, past his dirty jokes and snarky comments, Richie loves the affection more than the sexual tension.

He's my Richie.

-

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you guys enjoyed! ❤️