🎈35. 🎈

I kept my distance from her but still watched her carefully for any sudden moves.

"Dad told me your little friend comes over to take care of you." She said as she walked into the living room with a bowl of cereal.

"So what?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I mean, that is Richie Tozier right? The one that you bully? Or bullied."

I rolled my eyes, "I regret what I did to the losers' but let me ask you something, what fucking high school girl let's her little sister do shit like that? Not only that but encourages it by giving ideas."

"What can I say? I was bored." She said as she shrugged her shoulders, "besides, do I have to remind you how great it all was? You were smiling and laughing. I just gave you what you wanted. Now let me ask you something, what changed your mind about all this, or should I say who?"

I rolled my eyes, "I realized where I fucked up, and I've been trying to make up for it-"

"Do they know? Do the rest of those fucktards know that you two are getting a bit too cozy? I mean if it were me, and my friend was hanging out with the town's bitch behind my back, I would be enraged." She said as she raised an eyebrow, "oh... they don't know, do they?" She chuckled.

"You really are the black sheep of the family." I said as I licked my lips.

"Also, that hair isn't flattering." She said.

"I don't really care what you think."

"Don't be sleeping with the enemy or should I tell him that?" She smirked, "oh god I forgot you're literally eleven." We were both interrupted by a knock on the door, "it must be our little friend." She said with a wide smile. She walked to the front door and I heard her greet him with her obnoxious voice, "good morning Richie."

"Good morning?" He said in more of a question.

"Nicky is in the living room, I'm sure you know your way around this house..." I could hear the fucking venom in her voice.

"I've only been here a couple of times, to take care of Cole." He said as he walked into the living room and took a seat next to me.

"Mhm." She hummed as she played with her spoon, "I'm not my dad, I don't believe silly lies. Have a good day you two." She said as she smiled before turning around and walking upstairs.

I looked at Richie with wide eyes, "I'm going to fucking strangle her."

"How long is she staying for?!" He asked just as annoyed.

"I don't know." I sighed as I leaned back, "she's been here less than 24 hours and she's already driving me insane." I said as gripped my hair.

"She's fucking creepy." He said as he shivered.

"Tell me about it. When she was little she used to rip off the heads of her barbies and rip out the stuffing of her stuffed animals."

"Are you sure she hasn't killed anybody?" He joked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I wouldn't be surprised if she did." I sighed, "I still can't believe she's actually here."