🎈13.🎈

I don't like being at home, I hate it. I used to stay in all day, everyday, well because life used to be different. Now it's just not my home anymore, it's a place where I go to sleep and see family. That's it, I don't feel welcomed anymore.

I spent most of the day walking around Derry, paying a visit to the pharmacy and then walking back 'home'. From a distance I could see the losers riding their bikes in my direction.

I quickly ran into an alleyway and hid. I don't feel like bumping into Richie and having to punch him and his stupid friends.

Once they passed by I stood back up with a low grunt. I sighed as I turned around to walk back out but I was stopped by the one and only, Henry Bowers.

"Fuck.." I muttered under my breath as I closed my eyes for a second before opening them back up.

He smiled down at me, "Where have you been?" He asked.

"Do you actually care?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side.

"Nope." He said with a small laugh, "it's been days since I've been able to take out my anger on you and now, you're surrounded and you can't run anymore." He smiled.

"Oooo Im so scared, look at me shake." I chuckled as I looked around to see his goons surrounding me.

"This is going to be so much fun" Patrick said as he shoved me from behind. I fell forward and groaned at the sudden pain I felt on my knees.

"Look at her, on her knees. Just like always." Henry laughed.

I stood up as I leaned against the brick wall for balance, "before you push me again.." I started as I turned around, "I'll tell you where I was" I said as I took in a deep breath.

"Don't care." Henry said as he gripped my hair with one hand and with the other he gripped my jaw.

I cried out in pain as I tried pushing him away, "fuck you." I muttered.

"What was that?" He asked. I blinked slowly as he leaned in. He quickly pulled me forward and then shoved me back onto the wall as hard as he could. I quickly gasped for air once I hit the cold concrete floor.

"Okay okay, you've had your fun." I choked out as I put a hand up to make them stop.

"You call that fun? No wonder you have no fucking friends." He said as he picked me up by my hair. I let out a small yell as I quickly got up.

"Where are the losers? We want to finish what you, whore, didn't let us finish." Patrick said.

"More specifically that fucking four eyed fag." Henry said as he yanked my head from one side to the other.

"I don't know." I said as I gripped his hand and looked at him with watery eyes, "leave him alone Henry, just do it to me instead." I said.

He shook his head, "there's things I can do to you that I can't do to him." He said as he pushed me against the wall again.

I closed my eyes as I let the pain take over my body, "Leave him alone." I repeated.

He quickly stood in front of me, roughly caressing my boobs and running his hands up and down my body, "don't tell me you like him" he chuckled as he hid his face in the crook of my neck.

"Leave me alone." I said as I tried pushing him away.

"Leave me alone" Patrick mimicked as the rest of the gang laughed.

He kept touching me with his dirty hands and I looked over at the exit of the alleyway and took in a deep breath, "Leave me alone Henry! Help me! Some-"

Henry quickly put his hand over my mouth and looked at me with angry eyes, "shut the fuck up you whore, you like it." He spat before he took off with his friends.

I fell to the floor as I took in deep breaths. I felt disgusted with myself. I wiped away the tears forming in my eyes as I picked myself up. I walked out of the alleyway and walked home.

They finally got me, but something tells me that won't be the end of it.