🎈21.🎈

I didn't sleep at all. How could I? Every nerve in my body fears that whatever that fucking thing is, is after Richie and his friends. After so long why did it finally come to me last night? 

How do I stay away from something that's everywhere? Watching my every move and scaring me with the things I fear the most? How can i get rid of this thing thats latched onto my back?

My legs haven't stopped shaking since the first encounter and I didn't think they'll stop anytime soon. I decided to pay a visit to someone who's a bit too familiar. I have an issue to take care of.

I walked out of my house with my backpack strapped on my shoulders and walked to the one place that has the worst pudding and worst smell in history.

The hospital.

Once I entered I rang the little bell on the counter and tapped my fingers on the counter.

"Can I help you?" That one annoying nurse asked.

I sighed as I looked at her, "I'm here to see Dr. Yang." I stated drily.

"Where are your parents?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Where is Dr. Yang?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm sorry, do you have an appointment? If not, schedule one. Until them, goodbye." She said as she rolled her eyes and went back to typing on her computer.

I bit down my tongue as I clenched my fists. Punching her won't make this situation better, but it would sure as hell feel good.

"Cole? What are you doing here?"

I quickly turned around and smiled as I saw Dr. Yang.

"I need to talk to you, but that she-devil wouldn't let me see you." I said as I looked over at the nurse who gasped in shock.

"Is everything okay?" He asked as he began walking.

I nodded my head, "I just have an issue, Well two actually." I said as I walked into an empty room.

"Okay well, what is it?" He asked.

I jumped on the bed and lifted my shirt high enough for him to see a cut I got last night when I fell, "I didn't know what to do, it hurts like a bitch and I thought it was going to get infected."

"What the hell happened?" He asked as he slipped on a pair of gloves and kneeled down in front of me, "may I?" He asked permission to touch the wound.

"Obviously. That's why I'm here, fix me." I said as I gripped my shirt, "it stopped bleeding but every time I move it just starts all over again." I said annoyed.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I was running and I fell and I guess I cut myself with a rock or a piece of glass." I said as I sighed.

"We really have to stop meeting like this Cole." He said as he got up and opened a cupboard.

"I'm a kid, I do crazy shit, then I get hurt. I can't call my dad because he'll worry and get out of work and loose money that we need, so instead I come to you, the most chatty doctor on this planet." I said, "with a weird name." I added.

"You sure get hurt a lot though, is everything okay?" He asked as he grabbed a few bandages and tape.

I nodded my head, "why wouldn't it be?" I asked.

"Just asking." He said as he ripped open a small package, "This is going to sting a little." He said as he began to run a wet cloth on my wound.

I hissed at the stinging feeling and gripped my shirt tighter, "funny question, have you ever seen a clown?" I asked.

"A clown?" He repeated with a low chuckle, "of course I have, I've seen many clown. My favorite was actually Mr. Giggles, he came to a birthday party of mine-"

"It was a question not your biography, and I'm not talking like a party clown I'm talking about like a... scary clown." I said.

"What is this question?" He chuckled, "oh don't tell me you're scared of a wittle clown." He said in a baby voice.

I rolled my eyes, "What? A fucking clown are you kidding me? They make me laugh even when they're not suppose to." I said, "But have you?" I asked, "him, she, it whatever, is really tall like enormous, orange hair and yellow eyes, it wears a puffy costume with red Pom-poms, and white gloves, and it's face is all painted with white and red paint and it drools and has red balloons." I explained quickly.

"Nope haven't seen him. Sounds like a good guy, I would love to meet him." He said sarcastically.

"Yeah right." I mumbled as I pulled my shirt down once he finished.

"You're all set." He smiled as he stood up.

I didn't move from my spot on the bed, "there's something else." I said.

"What? You can tell me as we walk." He said as he opened the door.

"No." I said, "close that door." I said.

"Cole, let's go." He ordered.

"Close it." I said.

He sighed as he shut the door and walked over to me, "What is it?" He asked.

I looked around a bit embarrassed and then back up at him, "Okay.. um, well.."

"Spit it out." He said as he crossed his arms.

"I got my first period and I think I stained this bed. I don't know what to do. I learned this is my health class but I don't remember much... I used paper toilet but that doesn't seem to make it stop, help me." I said quickly as I intertwined my fingers.

He rubbed his face and sighed, "oh god." He said.

I sighed as well as I looked down, "it's weird I know!" I said.

He took a seat next to me and rubbed my back, "Want pudding?" He asked.

"For the first time yes." I said, "I want that awful, and flavorless chocolate pudding." I said.

"I have an idea, wait for me, here, 10 minutes and I'll get you something." He said.

"Okay." I sighed.

He slowly got up and walked out. I let out a small sigh and waited for him to return.