🎈52.🎈

I patiently hid behind a few arcade games and chewed on my fingernails as I looked around cautiously.

"Why are we here again?" I heard Richie's voice ask.

"Y-you love the a-arcade." Bill said as he walked in and Bill looked around, trying to seek out where I was hiding.

"I don't want to be here." Richie said He turned around and began walking out. Bill grabbed his shoulders and turned him back around.

I stepped out of my hiding spot and Richie's face completely fell as I walked closer to him, "Hi." I said quietly as I played with my hands.

Richie quickly turned around, "get the fuck out of my way." He said but Bill didn't budge.

"Can we please just talk?" I asked as I walked closer to him.

"No." He said sternly as he tried to push pass Bill.

"Richie please." I said as I grabbed his arm and pulled him back roughly, "I just want to talk." I said.

He looked at me for a while and took in a deep breath, "Okay Fine." He said as he crossed his arms.

I looked over at bill and smiled slightly, "thanks." I said as I looked back at Richie. Bill walked out of the arcade and went his own way, "come on." I said as I began walking out the arcade.

He followed me out, "you wanted to talk so bad so talk." He said as he crossed his arms.

"I can't say this enough, I'm sorry. I'm sorry about what I did, I'm not proud of it. I promise you that from now on I'll change." I said quietly as I walked along his side.

"What you did was fucked up, who's going to be next? Next time you hang out with those bitches you're going to do the same, with the excuse that you're covering your own ass-"

"I promise I won't do it again, ever." I said as we crossed the street.

"Have you apologized to Kate?" He asked.

"No." I mumbled, "not yet." I said as I looked down at my hands.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I just wanted to talk to you." I said quietly.

"How do I know for sure that you'll stop?" He asked as he stopped walking and turned to face me.

"You don't." I said, "but if you still trust me you would give me another chance to prove to you that I can change." I said as I licked my lips.

He took a second to think,  "Okay." He said quietly before taking a step closer to me.

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his body and hugged his tightly. His hug erupted an entire zoo in my belly, I couldn't help but laid my head against the stupid fabric of his Hawaiian shirt.

"Thank you Richie." I smiled as I snuggled my head on his chest.

"Don't blow this away." He said, "But I know what you can blow." He said quietly.

I pulled away as I rolled my eyes. Not even one second later and he's already making his disgusting jokes.

"You're gross." I said as I walked ahead, "but come on, I'll treat you with Andy's." I said as I looked back.

He ran over to me and we walked together to Andy's for ice cream.

My life is slowly coming back together... how long until the next disaster?

-

❤️ Happy Wednesday! ❤️
This chapter was really short, I'm sorry.