🎈23.🎈

I waved goodbye as I entered my house. I looked around the house in search of my dad but he wasn't around. I took a few snacks to my room and closed the door.

"Hey girl." I smiled as I pet Dash's Head.

I threw myself on my bed and shifted uncomfortably. I reached over to turn on the radio. I fixed it on the perfect station and laid back listening to the sweet tunes.

A sudden knock was heard from my window and I quickly sat up knowing exactly who it was: Richie.

I opened my window and helped him inside, "where were you today?" He asked.

"I was um.. I was helping my mom." I lied, "is this our thing now? You sneaking into my bedroom at night?" I chuckled.

"You think I came for you?" He laughed, "I'm here for Dash." He said as he pushed past me and went straight to Dash.

I let out a small chuckle and sat next to him, "What did you do today?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side.

"I hanged out with my friends, after I came looking for you." He said.

"Whats this?" I quickly asked as I stood up from the bed and looked at his neck.

"Oh.. it's nothing." He said as he quickly lifted the collar of his shirt.

"What do you mean? You're bleeding." I said as I pushed his collar down and looked at the cut on his neck, "what happened?" I asked as I grabbed one of my shirts and pressed it against his neck.

"We ran into bower's.." he said, "good news he has amnesia, doesn't remember a single fucking thing-"

"Then why did he hurt you?" I asked angrily.

"Because we wouldn't say what happened, you said you had a plan-"

"That doesn't matter Richie, look what he did." I said as I pulled the shirt away once the wound stoped bleeding.

"I'm fine, it doesn't hurt." He said as he pulled away.

I bit the inside of my lip as I looked at his wound. Henry can't get away this time. He gave him a black eye, a cut lip, and now this.

"What happened? what did he do?" I asked.

"He pulled out his stupid fucking pocket knife-"

"He did what?!" I asked angrily, "if this every happens again, you tell that fucking psychopath whatever he wants to know, even if it's about me."

"If it means putting your ass at risk, there's no fucking way I'm doing it." He said. I kept staring at him while bitting my lip. This isn't going to happen again because I'm going to fucking beat the living shit out of Bowers. Piss me off once that's fine, piss me off twice, doesn't matter, piss off a fucking thousand times, great! But hitting my friends, is automatically an out. I'm going to beat him so bad that he'll regret being born, better yet he'll regret even being conceived. "What are you thinking about? You're scaring me."

I let out a small breath through my nose, "Don't worry about it." I mumbled as I took a seat next to him.

"What do you mean don't worry about it? I-"

I cut his endless talking with my lips. I pressed out lips together roughly as I felt his glasses slid down to touch my nose. I tilted my head to the side without separating from the wonderful kiss. His lips have me hooked, with just a small taste.

I pulled away and raised an eyebrow, "you talk too much." I said as I fixed my shirt.

"Not enough." He said as he looked down at my lips before looking back into my eyes.

I let out a small laugh, "you're such a perv." I said.

"Hey, you're the one that kissed me." He said.

"You're the one that kept kissing me." I chuckled.

Our faces were still really close together and I could feel his warm breath on my lips. His freckles completely melt my heart and his raven black hair drives me insane, so silky and beautiful. I learned to love his thick glasses, I don't care what anyone says he's gorgeous with them.

And just like that a moment is ruined.

"Cole.. I really like you." He said as he tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear.

I looked away and stood up, "it's getting really late, my dad is going to be here soon. You should probably get going." I said as I rubbed my arms.

"What happened? It was going good." He said as he stood up in front of me.

"No it's not you." I sighed, "go home, it's almost curfew." I said as I opened my window and stepped aside.

He sighed as he climbed out of my window and down the tree, "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled as I closed my window and walked over to my bed. I sat down with a low huff and closed my eyes.

I think I'm the one that fucked up.