🎈40. 🎈

The next morning was the same routine as always. Except this time I woke up next to my babysitter.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked as we both walked into the kitchen.

"You." He said as he slapped my ass extremely hard.

I widened my eyes as I quickly turned around, "you're disgusting." I groaned as I pushed him away, "ever since last night you're very sexual, what's gotten into you freak?" I asked as I opened a cabinet.

"Stop looking so good all the time and maybe I'll stop." He said.

I rolled my eyes as I began to dig around. There was a hard knock on the door and I let out a sigh, "Richie, make yourself useful and go answer that." I said annoyed.

"Is it Richie's residence now?" He asked as he walked out of the kitchen.

I began to take out two bowls when Richie came back into the kitchen, "that was fast." I said.

"Come to the living room." He said.

"Why?" I asked as I turned around to look at him.

"Dr. Yang is here."

"What?" I asked as I walked past him and into the living room, "what are you doing here?"

"Your father and I talked and we agreed that I should take care of you for a few days." He said, "Richie can stay though." He smiled.

"What about work?" I asked.

"I switched to night shifts." He said.

"So if you're working at night and taking care of her during the day, when do you sleep?" Richie asked.

"Her father leaves at 5:00am for work, I'll be here by then, he told me you don't wake up until 8:00am I have a three hour sleep window right there. Then he comes back at 8:00pm, I don't start work until 10:00pm, that's another two hours. Five perfect hours of sleep." He said satisfied as he laid back on the couch.

"You need more than five hours of sleep." I said as I crossed my arms.

"I lost that privaledge when I decided to become a doctor." He said.

I groaned in frustration as I turned to look at Richie, "so what? You're watching over us like an eagle?"  Richie asked.

"It's a hawk..." I whispered.

"What?" He asked as he turned to look at me.

"The expression is, you're looking over us like a hawk? It's never been eagle." I corrected.

"Well whatever same thing."

"No... actually they're not. Eagles are larger and more powerful than a hawk will ever be. I guess when it comes down to sight both the eagle and hawk have extraordinary sight." Phoebe said as he intertwined his fingers.

I nodded my head, "you know what? I've head that before, yeah." I said as I crossed my arms, "yeah an eagle is way bigger than a hawk-"