🎈04. 🎈

*2 Days later*

I walked out the house and picked up my bike that laid on my front yard. It wasn't a good day to begin with. Nobody said anything, nobody did anything. Greta didn't even stop by to spend time with me, she just turned the other way.

I'm feeling mischivious today. Maybe it's because I'm upset or maybe because it just became a part of my every day life. I rode my bike all the way to the Solon where my mom used to get her hair done.

"Good morning-" the lady at the front desk began to say but stopped, "Hi there Cole.. how are you?"

"Good morning" I said as I walked up to her, "I'm fine. I want you to paint my hair or dye it, whatever.. I just want to get rid of this color" I said as I pointed at my brown brown that reached right below my chin.

"Um... Cole, are you sure your mom won't be upset?" She asked as she bent down.

"My mom won't even notice" I said as I made my way over to one of the comfy chairs. I looked back at her, "I'm feeling frisky today."

-

I waved goodbye as I rode away on my bike. My brand new hair flew freely in the air a wide smile spread across my lips. Everyone stared at me with smug expressions on their faces, I'll spare them their humiliation, just for today.

I dropped my bike outside the small diner and entered while tucking a lock of hair behind my ear.

I sat in a booth waiting for someone to attend me. I thought my hair would make me feel really good. It did but only for a few seconds, but now it's slowly fading away.

"Nice hair" I heard someone chuckle as they walked past me.

I furrowed my eyes as I quickly turned to look at whoever dared shame my choice of hair color, "What did you say?" I asked as I looked straight at the stupid fucking boy.

He turned around and it was the boy with the thick ass glasses and freckled cheeks. His cocky attitude and rude comments fell out of his ass once he realized who the fuck he was talking to.

"I didn't know it was you.. I'm sorry" he said as he quickly looked down.

"You really want to get punched like your little stuttering friend, don't you?" I asked as I crossed my arms in front of me.

"No.." he said quietly.

"And why do you wear those stupid shirts? Like seriously don't you ever just sit alone and think to yourself that maybe just maybe if you didn't look like such a fucking fag you wouldn't get picked on as much?" I asked as I stood up and pushed past him hard enough to knock him into a booth.

I walked out of the diner and picked up my bike. I heard the little bell from the diner ring again, indicating that someone else exited.

"I didn't meant to judge your hair, it actually looks really fucking cool. Blue's a cool color" he said.

"Oh really? I don't remember asking you" I said as I began to walk away with my bike on my side.

"I'm also sorry for ruining your birthday milkshake" he said quietly.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around quickly, "how the fuck do you know it's my birthday?" I asked.