🎈43.🎈

After days of waiting with Richie and almost having a fucking stroke it was finally time, today's the day.

"Richie I can't believe this is happening, I've waited for the longest time!" I said cheerfully as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Are you sure you want to go out? We can stay in and watch movies." He suggested.

"No richie. I want to go out and feel the sun on my face and be with you." I said as I fixed my hair.

"Remember the deal, if we see my friends I'm going to introduce you to them."

I bit the inside of my lip, "Yeah..." I mumbled as I grabbed my backpack and threw it over my shoulder, "I think I'm ready." I said as I turned around and smiled at Richie.

"Are you sure your dad said it was okay? And what about your ribs-"

"I'm going to be perfectly fine!" I said annoyed as I fixed my jeans, "I hate your stupid Hawaiian shirts." I commented.

"Oh yeah? Well I hate how you tuck in your shirt into your jeans." He said as he stood up from my bed. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked down at my white shirt that was neatly tucked into my blue denim jeans. I fixed my black belt as I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of my room.

"Where are we off to first?" I asked exited as we raced down the stairs.

He shrugged his shoulders, "wherever you want." He smiled.

"Don't go too far." Phoebe said, "your dad will be here early, he told me to tell you to be back by 4:00pm."

"What are we doing?! We're wasting time Rich!" I said as I slapped his chest and ran out the door.

He ran after me and picked up his bike and got on, "hurry get on."

I smiled as I jumped in the back and wrapped my arms around his waist, "Where are we off to captain?" I asked in a British accent.

"That was shit!" He laughed.

"Like you can do any better." I said as I laid my head on his back as he began to peddle away.

"This is Richie Tozier reporting from the biggest plane to ever fly the sky, and I have my partner by my side, What is your name doll?" He asked in his horrible British accent.

"This is Cole Velox and together we are the four eyed freaks, stay tuned for more adventures." I giggled.

"That was really good." He chuckled.

"Wanna know something?" I asked as I gripped his shirt.

"What?"

"Before I met you my life was really boring... really fucking boring." I laughed, "I cant picture my life without these silly adventures and fun moments." I said as closed my eyes.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, I can't fucking believe you and I became friends." He sighed.

I cleared my throat, "I always used to look at you, you know? I would see you in your group of friends and you would always catch my attention." I admitted.