🎈36. 🎈

It's needless to say I got any sleep. How could I when I have a sister who's after blood?

When I woke up I changed quickly and made my way downstairs with my cigarettes shoved in my pocket.

I made my way out of the house quietly and sat on my porch as I lit a cigarette. I took in deep breaths of it as I waited for Richie.

I closed my eyes as I let out small sigh and tapped my cigarette gently to get rid of the ashes.

"Did you eat breakfast before that cigarette or is that your breakfast?" He asked.

I smiled as I stood up and walked over to him, embracing him in a tight hug as I held my cigarette away from him.

"I missed you." I said as I kissed his cheek gently.

"Why the sudden affection?" He asked.

"I can't hug and kiss you?" I asked.

"If you're going to kiss me, kiss me right." He said as he grabbed my face and kissed my lips roughly. I smiled as I held his head still with one of my hands.

I pulled away as I held his hand, "I was thinking maybe we can go on walk... go get ice cream, maybe steal a few things from the pharmacy, have a good time, you know?"

He furrowed his brows, "no way. What if those idiots that jumped you are out there waiting for you and then we'll both get our asses beat." He said as he began pushing me back to the house.

"Richie come on." I begged as I gripped his hand, "I'm stuck in this house all the fucking time, let's just go and live a little." I said as I inhaled one last time from my cigarette and threw it on the floor.

"Your Dad will kill me then you, if we leave the house." He said as I let out my breath of smoke.

"He won't find out." I said as I put my hands on his chest.

"He will with that she-devil." He said.

"She'll keep her mouth shut, trust me." I said as I looked up at him with puppy eyes, "come on! Please!"

"Fine!" He said annoyed, "if we get chased, I'm leaving your ass behind." He said.

"Yes whatever." I said as I looked down at the floor for a quick second before turning back up to look at him, "Holy shit!" I shouted as I looked back down quickly, "is that my backpack?"

"Oh yeah." He said as he handed it to me, "it was in your hospital room and I didn't want your dad to look through it because I thought you had cigarettes so I just took it." He explained.

"Wow you're not that useless." I joked as I opened it and looked inside.

"There were a few chocolate bars but I ate them..." He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"There wasn't anything else?" I asked.

"No."

Henry must of taken my stolen snacks, what a total dipshit.

"Where are we off to?" I asked as I threw my backpack over my shoulder and began walking down the street.