🎈07.🎈

It was too late for Richie to go home; the sheriff was out there waiting to catch someone breaking the curfew. I made the courageous decision to let him spend the night. It was very risky but i took my chances, besides I'm kind of a badass.

I woke up the next morning to find Richie gone. I looked down at the floor, where Richie slept; the pillow and blankets were scattered around but he was gone and so was Dash.

I rubbed my eyes and jumped out of bed. I opened my door and walked down the stairs.

"Dash, come here girl" I called out.

"Good morning" I heard Richie say.

I quickly turned around and sighed, "You scared me" I said as I crossed my arms, "I thought you were gone."

He cleared his throat, "I was sleeping then your dad's footsteps woke me up and I thought, Holy shit he's going to find out I slept over and kill me, so i shoved everything under your bed and hid in the closet. He walked in to check on You and then left. Then when I came out, Dash was whimpering because she needed to take a shit so I took her out and then we just hanged out" he said innocently.

"Well your welcome to explore my house some more but I much rather give you an extra toothbrush because your morning breath is like putting gasoline in my nose and then lighting it up" I said as I tilted my head to the side.

"Well, yours isn't any better. It smells like grey water" he said as he crossed his arms.

"What the hell is grey water?" I questioned as we began to walk upstairs.

He sighed as he followed me to the bathroom, "Eddie gave me a definition that I don't even remember" he said.

"Um.. who's Eddie?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Right, you know us as what? Losers?" He asked as he stood there.

I began to dig through a small basket, "rats, waste of air, waste of space, stuttering Bill, 2nd graded, and frisbee boy" I listed all the names I had for his friends off the top of my head, "oh and how can I forget? Four eyes." I smiled.

"Wow you should totally be a comedian, you would make people die of laughter because of your hideous fucking face" he said.

I smiled, "wouldn't be the first time."

We both laughed as I handed him an extra toothbrush. I grabbed my toothbrush and turned on the sink. I spread toothpaste on my toothbrush and then on his. I began to brush my teeth while looking at myself in the mirror. I fixed my hair as I kept brushing.

"What's the plan for today?" Richie asked after he spit out the excess.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't recall making any plans with a loser" I said. I gargled water in my mouth before spitting it out.

"Are we friends?" He questioned, "I mean you shoved an ice cream cone in my face, then you saved me, then I brought your bike and backpack, I slept on your bedroom floor, and overall I remembered your birthday since 2nd grade" he reminded.

"I don't know, maybe." I sighed, "I still don't like you" I said as I put my toothbrush back in the cup and wiped my lips with a small towel.