🎈68. 🎈

Bill walked me home that evening. If I'm being honest, I was still jumpy. I know the entire Patrick situation was horrible but I can't get out of my head the way Henry smelled as he touched my body and his tongue brushing against mine and the taste of his saliva lingered on my lips and cheeks.

"Anyone in there?" Isabelle asked as she waved her hands in front of my face.

I let out a fake laugh as I pushed her hands away, "Yes, I'm still here." I responded as I slumped back on the couch.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she sat back and looked at me.

"Nothing." I said as I stared at the TV.

She turned it off and licked her lips, "Is it Richie?" She asked.

"Not really." I said honestly.

"Is it Greta?" She asked.

I haven't seen her in a very long time, "No."

"Well then what is it?" She asked as she scratched her forehead gently.

"It's nothing, really." I said.

"I don't belive you." She said as she furrowed her eyebrows, "Is it bad?" She asked.

"It's about Henry. For the longest we've been having this fucking feud and this summer it just seemed to get really intense to the point where I'm actually a bit scared of him." I said as I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Did he embarrass you? Did he hit you?" She asked as she sat up straight.

"He's just an asshole." I mumbled as I looked down at my shaky hands.

"Its Okay." She said as she scooted closer to my body, "whatever he did isn't going to happen again." She assured as she rubbed my back.

I nodded my head, "Okay." I whispered as I licked my lips, "thank you."

"No problem." She smiled as she rubbed my back and slowly stood up and began to walk away, "and don't think I didn't notice you walk in with someone else's clothes... specifically a boy's." I let out a shy laugh as I covered my face. I didn't notice someone was knocking until she walked over to the door and pulled it open, "Cole, Richie's here." She said as she ran upstairs.

I heard his footsteps practically run over to me. I looked up and offered him a small smile.

"Beverly told me that Henry took you and she doesn't know what happened to you and you have a fucking cut on your cheek, did he do anything to you?!" He asked quickly as he widened his eyes.

"Slow down." I said camly as I licked my dry lips.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he reached over to grab my hands.

"Yes Richie, I'm okay." I said In an assuring tone.

"What the fuck did he do?!" He asked.

"Nothing Richie." I said.

"Cole tell me the truth."

I took in a deep breath, "He was just tying to scare me by driving around Town and threaning me, he didn't do anything." I lied.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head as I gave him a warm smile, "I would never lie to you Richie..." lie again. I looked down at his hand, "what happened?" I asked, clearly knowing half the answer.

"Oh... I cut myself with glass." He said camly as he pulled his hand away.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Not anymore, the doctor gave me a few pills."

"Was it Phoebe?" I asked.

"Um... no, I didn't even see him." He lied.

"I have a question Richie." I started, "why don't we ever hang out at your house?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side.

"It's really boring over there, here you have a dog, a crazy sister, and it's quiet here... I like it." He said.

"Are you sure that's the reason?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side, "what about our mom and dad? What are they like?"

"You know... they're just... there." He said quietly, "we had a stupid fight the other day and I want to forget about it." He said, quickly changing the topic.

"Me too." I smiled as I couldn't stop thinking about his life at home.

I leaned over and planted a small kiss on his cheek as I cuddled into his chest. I let out a heavy sigh as I took in the pleasant moment. It's been a while since we've done this.

I love every single moment of it.

-
❤️Happy Friday!❤️
We surprised another week! I hope everyone had a great day!