🎈02.🎈

I kicked small pebbles into the street as I continued my walk home. I took a trail that would be easier and faster to get home but it's too lonely.

"Cole..." a faint whisper could be heard a few feet behind me.

I rolled my eyes as I thought I knew exactly who it was, "Henry even for you, don't you think it's a bit creepy that you're following-" I began to ask as I turned around to find that piece of filth no where in sight, "Henry?" I asked, expecting him to jump out of the bushes and push me to the dirty ground.

I turned back around and gripped my backpack straps. I picked up the speed and began to walk faster.

"Cole help me" this wasn't a whisper it was a loud and clear voice.

I quickly turned around and my heart quickened as I spotted an empty trail again,
"Okay This isn't funny. Greta, Sally get your stupid asses out here!" I yelled annoyed as I crossed my arms.

I heard a bell jingle next to my ear and I threw myself to the ground in terror. I picked myself up and ran the hell out of that trail. I ran so fast that the papers began to fall from my open backpack. Fuck those papers!

I reached the entrance of the woods that covered most of Derry. I bent over taking in deep breaths. I could taste blood in my throat and I gagged at the thought.

"Oh look, it's Derry's whore!" I heard that same annoying voice that makes me want to rip off my ears and feed it to the squirrels.

"Oh look it's the creep who follows girls home!" I said as I stood back up, "seriously that's creepy as fuck." I said as I crossed my arms, "it wasn't even a little funny."

He let out a small chuckle, "What are you talkin bout?" He asked as he looked down at my dirty jeans, "man I wish I was there, to witness this shit." he laughed along with his goons.

"Why are your knees dirty? Blowing Greta's dad for cigarettes?" Patrick asked.

I rolled my eyes as I watched his dumbass laugh like a hyena on crack.

"This little bully reunion has been fun but I believe you guys have to go blow each other behind an alleyway. I'll leave you guys to it." I said as I turned around and began to walk away when Henry stopped me.

"What did you say you little shit?" He asked as he pulled out a pocket knife.

I sighed as I turned around and looked up at him, "don't play with sharp things, you might get hurt." I said as I backed away a few feet.

A malevolent smile crawled on his lips as he came at me with the knife. I took another step back but slipped down the steep hill. I tried to dig my fingers into the dirt but I just kept falling, rolling, twisting, I fucked up big time.

"Get her!" Henry yelled.

This is my cue to get the fuck out of here. I got up and began to run for my life, literally. I pushed past branches that scratched my arms in the process. I almost slipped in the mud but I kept running like hell. I looked back and noticed there was a good distance between us. I kept running and I spotted a boy who was very overweight, the new kid! Henry was looking for him earlier today, This is a great distraction.

I smiled as I ran over to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him on the floor, "I'm over here!" I yelled as I held the screaming boy down until I spotted Henry's hideous face running through the trees, "good luck..." I whispered as I took off running and climbed up a tree.

I watched as Henry came upon the boy and began to yell in his face. I tightly held onto the tree until my fingers began to bleed. Henry grabbed his pocket knife and began to carve something into the boy's stomach.

Henry's a sociopath.

Then something surprising happened. The overweight boy kicked the knife away from Henry, making it get lost in the fallen leaves. The other stupid goons watches in disbelief and the boy took the time to get away. I've never seen someone run that fast before.

"Way to go kid." I whispered as I watched Henry begin to freak out.

"Get him!" He yelled angrily as he threw himself on the floor to look for his pocket knife, "my dad's going to kill me!"

I slowly crawled down the tree and made my way the hell out of those deadly woods. I got back onto a safe way home and pulled out a cigarette from my backpack. I walked to a park nearby, hidden from any adult who could see me smoking my stolen cigarettes. I lit a cigarette and lifted the delicate stick up to my lips and took in a deep breath.

"Day 72,
I know you're still out there. Afraid and alone. I miss you, mom misses you, dad misses you, and Dash too. Please come home Jess."

I sealed the letter in the a small envelope and tucked it under a very big rock. I stood back up with my cigarette in my hand and began to walk out of the hidden park that was once the home to the best memories of my life. Now it's kind of just... dead.

One last puff of my cigarette and I threw it on the floor. I stepped on it and began my walk home.

The walk home was basically me threatening to kick people's teeth in for staring too hard. Then it hit me, I look like I got shit rubbed on my face and clothes.

Fuck you Henry Bowers and your stupid crackhead goons!