🎈09.🎈

I let out a whimper as I reached over for the wheelchair resting next to the hospital bed. I hate hospitals, they smell like blood and death and a hint of peppermint; the only sound that covers this fucking building are people crying and the loud ass phone ringing.

I began to let out small breaths as if I was having birth while stretching over to grab the stupid fucking wheelchair.

I can't be here in the hospital while that thing is out there waiting, What if it's waiting for me? This is a hospital, it can just walk in and grab me by my fucking feet and drag me out! I have to get the fuck out of this hospital, maybe even Derry itself! I have to go!

"What are you doing? You have to stay off that leg." The nurse sighed as she pulled back the curtains.

"I have to go, where's my dad?" I asked as I kept reaching for the wheelchair.

That bitch pulled it away and rolled it across the room, "you lost a lot of blood and the doctor stitched you up-"

"I know what happened, I was awake but in shock so I didn't feel anything. But now it hurts like a bitch, and I'm almost shitting myself because-"

"Cole what happened to you?!" My dad asked as he burst into the room.

"Dad! Dad! You have to take me home-"

"Can I talk to you outside?" The nurse asked as she looked at my dad with concerned eyes.

Who does this fucking nurse think she is, interrupting me while there's a fucking clown on the loose fucking with my mind. I'm shitting myself and I can barley think straight. I want to know where she got her degree.

As they walked away I flipped her back off and rolled my eyes as I leaned back and looked down at my leg.

My heart is pounding and my mind is racing. My lungs are gasping for air that they already have. I'm mortified. What if this is just one big nightmare? What if this isn't real and I wake up on my bed with Richie still on the floor and Dash wagging her tail? This could just be one big nightmare. I just need to breath and wake up.

"Cole" I heard my dad's voice say.

"I'm trying to breath" I said as I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. I opened my eyes slowly ane I was still on the fucking bed while there's people throwing up outside and a couple ready to throw their entire lives away by having a baby next door.

"What happened?" He asked as he sat at the edge of the bed and looked at me while pulling my hair back.

My dad can help. He's a tall guy and he has muscle. He can probably get a team to go back to that crackhead house and do something about the clown. He can help me.

"Dad, I-"

"I get a call saying my daughter was at the verge of bleeding out on the street, I can't loose you... your sister is no where to be found, your mom is lost in her head. It's just you and I Nicky, you have to be careful." I cringed at that nickname I grew to fear, "What happened out there?" He asked as his hazel eyes gained a glossy coat.

I let out a small breath as my own eyes began to water. He's right it's just us. If I tell him about this fucking clown he won't believe me, he'll seek for help that I don't need. But he doesn't know that, he'll blame it on a wild imagination. I sighed as I looked at him, "I fell off my bike.." I said as I looked away.