🎈59.🎈

Holy freaking cow! Thanks for 5k! 😭 i hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please read till the end.
❤️Happy Valentine's Day!❤️
(Can someone be my Valentine?)
-

I walked back and forth as I chewed on my nails. The moonlight filled my room and I couldn't seem to calm down my nerves even if I took in deep breaths.

It's all going to be okay.
You have to do this.
There's no other way.
It'll bring you one step closer to finding her.
It's all going to be perfectly fine.

I have to do this.

Once the clock hit 2:00am I grabbed my backpack and opened my window quietly. I climbed out and slid down the tree. I've set everyone up before going to bed. I picked up the shovel that stood against the side of my house.

A thousand thoughts are going through my head but I can only think about earlier and how I was face-to-face with Patrick's decomposing body.

I can't throw up right now, someone will hear and I'll get caught.

Every corner I turned and every noise I heard startled me. I snapped my head in every direction possible and became very cautious. I'm just being paranoid, cops are probably on the other side of town, sleeping.

I gripped the shovel in my hands to the point where I almost got blisters in my fingers. Soon enough my walking turned into running and I was in full speed to the barrens the only thing that was hearable were my shoes echoing on the empty streets.

I turned s sharp corner and quickly made my way into the forest that would lead me straight to the barrens.

How am I going to do this?!

What if I was wrong? What if all along the losers were right? I don't know what the hell im doing!

Okay calm down. Calm down, calm down. Close your eyes. Now just have a visual representative of the forest and the natural resources. This is all going to be fine, you'll do what You have to do and it's all going to be perfectly fine.

I took in a shaky breaths as I grabbed the flashlight from my backpack and began walking deep into the forest. After finding a spot I dropped the shovel and my backpack on the dirt.

I gripped the flashlight tightly as I walked towards the barrens. I felt my breath slip away slowly as I stood in front of the entrance and pointed the flashlight into the tunnel.

I wiped away the sweat forming on my forehead with my shaking hand as the other gripped the flashlight. For a quick second the thought of crushing the flashlight crossed my mind. I slowly made my way into the tunnels. My jeans already wet and the smell already making me want to throw up again.

I felt my stomach tighten and all the feeling in my body just gone. I began walking deeper into the forest, the only sound were my legs splashing in the water and my heart trying to rip through my chest.

I know it's going to appear soon. His rotting body floating in the water. I closed my eyes as I kept on walking slowly. I came to a stop when something hit my leg.

Cole, just take in a deep breath. Don't be afraid.

I slowly opened my eyes and still gasped. I had a better flashlight now and I could see everything perfectly.