🎈66. 🎈

I quickly walked out of the closet door once Richie was gone.

"What the hell? What was that all about? It wasn't anything serious really? You made sure that all the glass was out?" I drowned Phoebe with all these questions.

He put his hands up in defense, "he's fine, he's just in a bit of pain. If anything you should understand, how many times have you had accidents with glass?"

"'More than I wanted to." I said as I licked my lips, "that's not the point, what happened to him?" I asked.

"What do you mean? He cut himself with glass."

"Don't treat me like I'm stupid Phoebe, I heard everything." I said as I crossed my arms, "you said it was his mother."

"I didn't say, I asked."

"Which he nodded his head to." I said, "what is that all about?" I asked.

"It's not my business to tell Cole, ask him."

I rolled my eyes, "but as my friend you would tell me what's going on. I'm worried about him and I don't know how to help." I said.

"Talk to him." Phoebe said as he threw trash away.

"Is there something wrong with his mom?" I asked once again.

"Like I said it's not my business to tell." Phoebe said as he turned his back on me.

I stormed out of the room and slammed the door shut. I walked out of the same doors I came in from and began to walk home.

I walked on the sidewalk with my hands deeply planted in my jean pockets. I looked arouns and spotted a familiar red-head.

"Beverly!" I shouted.

Her head shot up and turned around. She smiled and waved me over. I crossed the street and walked closer to her.

"Where were you going?" I asked.

"I was going to meet up with the losers." She said, "wanna come?" She asked.

I nodded my head as I walked along her side, "how's Richie? I haven't seen him in a few days..." I said quietly.

"He's okay I guess, we're all still a little bit on edge." She whispered.

"We kind of got into a fight, well not really a fight I just kicked him out of my house and he stormed off. But then after what happened he comforted me and walked me home. H-his touch was different though, it was really rough. I think he's still mad at me." I said.

"Why don't you talk to him?" She asked.

"There's no talking when it comes to Richie." I said.

She shrugged her shoulders, "Richie's a stubborn, annoying, rude, cocky, weird, sexual, person. But at the end of the day I know he wouldn't let a stupid fight drive you away from each other. Even he's not blind enough to let you go."

I smiled as I looked over at her with sweet eyes, "you really think so?" I asked.

She nodded her head, "I know so."