🎈08. 🎈

A few hours after Richie left I walked out of my house. I thought that maybe if I saw him I would punch the shit out of him; the anger that was being held back made my skin feel like it was on fire.

I unzipped my backpack and looked for my cigarettes. Where the fuck are they? Even my fucking lighter is gone. I stomped my foot angrily. Fucking piece of shit, another reason to hate Henry; he steals cigarettes.

I threw my backpack over my shoulder and climbed on my bike.

"Where off to now captain?" I asked myself, "oh I don't know maybe just a small ride around Derry piece of shit town, oh how I love this place" I said sarcastically.

I began to ride down the block, enjoying the warm summer breeze hit my face. A small smile appeared on my lips as I peddled faster. I want this moment to last forever, for once since all this shit started happening, kids going missing, Jess, and my mother, my mind went blank and I simply enjoyed the fresh air.

I opened my eyes and it's back. The sadness, anger, lingers in my head where no one else can see or feel it.

"Cole!" I heard someone yell my name. I stopped my bike and stepped off as I looked around, "Cole!"

I turned around and smiled as I saw Greta walking out of the pharmacy. I crossed the street and reached her in a few seconds.

"Hey" I smiled.

She furrowed her eyebrows at me, "why are you acting weird?" She asked.

"I just said hey" i said a bit confused, "I'm not acting weird"

"I heard that Henry chased you because you defended queers" she said disgusted.

"What?" I laughed a little too hard, "me? save them? I'm only mad because i couldn't be there to see them beggining to be left alone" i said.

"We should do something about them" she suggested.

"We should" no we shouldn't.

"That fucking slut that did more than half the guys at our school is hanging out with them" she said angrily.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "who?" I asked.

"Beeverly" She said annoyed.

"Who the fuck is that?" I asked as i gave her a weird face, "I don't remember no beeverly"

"Beverly. Red hair, ugly face, you dumbass"

"Beverly? The girl you corned in the bathroom on the last day of school?" I asked.

She nodded her head, "I hate her"

I remember seeing her with the losers at the quarry. I didn't know they were friends.

I shrugged my shoulders, "never met her" I said, "whatever. Let me know what you want to do, I guess I'll help." I said as I hoped back on my bike.

"Don't blow too many guys!" She called out as I began to ride away.

"Whatever you say saggy tits!" I shouted back as I disappeared after turning on a block.